The last time........

Kellybeeb

The last time i wore this dress it was frumpy and covered me almost head to toe...

After a few adjustments i made today its about 5 inches shorter and thinner...

Now i feel fabolus!!! DSC00418.jpg

Hurray!! Very well done to you hun!! You're so clever being able to do that to clothes, i'm rubbish at things like that. You sound/look like you have a real eye for it, love the belt/leggings with it idea and your hair looks ace lighter :) xx

well done, I have some dresses to be taken in, any offers lol!! I couldn't do it very clever you are

wow you look great,

well done

Ta very much guys it only took a day to sew together, if a seamstress looked at it they would think it was horrible but as long as it stays together im happy with it!!!

I think i look a bit like a Grease extra but i love 50s style clothes so kinda the look im going to be going for from now on!

Hehe Berry once i get through my bin bag of baggy clothes i will let you know :p

So i went out dressed like that last night and the last time i went out i looked like this n752949166_1546603_2594.jpg

n752949166_1546600_1847.jpg

I thought people where giving me dodgy looks, turns out they just didnt know who i was!!!hahah then everyone was hugging and kissing me telling me how diffrent i looked, has given me a real boost and feeling proper good about myself.

And i just logged onto face book and had this comment about that top picture

John McCauley at 12:45am March 29Oh WOW! I saved that to my hard drive and then rotated it. You look just like Pink. I hope you take that as a compliment.

x x

I love my friends!!!

xx

Last edited:
Back