The lead up to Christmas..

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gladraggirl17, 1 December 2010 Social URL.

1. gladraggirl17

gladraggirl17 Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Very annoyed at myself today. Had an ok week, but the weather has ruined my plans. Firstly I cannot get down to the gym to do my exercise classes which help brilliantly and secondly I let myself down tonight by eating fish and chips.. and the batter! and going over on my syns! However tomorrow is a new day, which is meant to be weigh in day, but has been cancelled..Because of the weather :mad:

Lastly I am so near to target, I have four pounds to lose, but it is starting to get so hard, once you have lost weight and are at a good weight is it hard to lose the last few founds, it seems I dropped the pounds off at the start and it is much more tougher and slower now. Has anyone else noticed this?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.