The lesser of 2 evils...? x

letsgetlosing

Am having a few friends tonight. Food wont be a problem as I am cooking and it will be 100% within my Green Plan.
Its the alcohol bit.. :)
I drink both wine or lager. Now. I have some lite pilsner beers which are 50cl- 126 cals. Not bad I thought. Now it will be a bit of a boozy night(hubby Bday) and I will easily drink 4 of these.
Or do I stick to white wine, which is about 65cals per 100mls. Now i would probably drink a bottle of this.
I suppose what I am asking is... I know alcohol is empty calories and not good for the diet...but is one of them a better choice?:break_diet:

Well, my rather dodgy maths would suggest that the beers are less syns - if you stick to 4. Personally though, I think you would get better value out of the wine if you're after having a bit of a boozy celebration. As your food will all be on plan and the alcohol is the only 'naughty' bit I would just choose what you prefer. It's only one night and you could cut back your syns a little tomorrow to make up for it. Have a great time! (By the way, which lager is it - that is pretty good value for a big can?!)

its a turkish beer, called efes lite :)

Back