The life and weightloss of Rachel

:brainfart:

:whoopass: ok i have given myself a whoopass now for being so *pants*

:D

He he...LOL!!! Great thread!!! having a real giggle to myself......best of luck Rachel....you will do it!!!

LOL!!!

Best Of Luck Tomorrow Hun!! Keep Us Posted On How You Are Doing!!!! (caps Cos Yes I Am Shouting...you Can Do It!!!!!)

Thanks Bea!! I think I need shouting at to be honest!!!!

I have started again this morning and I just have to get through this week and I think I will be Ok so I will probably be on here loads in the evenings after the girls are in bed just to keep my mind off things!! :)

Yeah...let us know how you are coping today.....

I was fine all day and then I got home and decided to do CD 790 instead. I have decided that SSing right now is too hard!! My head is not in the right place so am going to try 790ing for a bit and see how I get on!! how rubbish is my will power!

People have had fab results with the 790 plan so dont be sooooo hard on yourself....I am finding SSing really hard at the moment and the temptation to pick is almost over powering!!!

Oh dear I know how that feels!! You are over half way now and you have done so well. How did your presentation go in London by the way? Did you feel great on stage?

Hi Rach - apparently its only a couple of pounds a month difference on 790, so if thats what you feel better doing, then thats the way to go!

Bea - DONT GIVE IN! You are doing *amazingly* well, just look how far you have come, and on LT all the way through. You must be an extremely strong-willed and determined person to have done this, just remember its not permanent, its a means to an end, and what a *fabulous* end!

Maybe time to do AAM?!

Back