The life and weightloss of Rachel

I think that is the way I need to go for now anyway and maybe down the line I can go back to SSing who knows!! It could only be a couple of pounds in it as you say Elle because some salad or veg and some chicken or fish etc couldnt put much on and I am still doing my shakes andwater during the day. I am supposed to still have three shakes I think although I didnt last night. How bad do you think it would be to just have two shakes??

You're supposed to have the 3 shakes so that you get 100% of your nutrients :)

LOL , this is coming from the girl who is 1. worried about half a pound a week, 2. Threw a major strop over your CDC telling you that you should have 4 packs a day!!!! 150 calories is 150 calories more than I want but ......................I will take my 3rd pack because Im a good girl !!

:p
Yes but you're *sposed* to have 3 packs a day lol!!

If I didnt have such a tight deadline I wouldnt be worrying about 0.5lb a week! I just hate it when things dont do what they say on the tin....

Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum!!!!!!!!!

I have fallen off AGAIN!!!!! I just dont seem to be able to get myself back on track at all at the minute!!! I dont feel bad enough about myself I dont think. I am back into my size sixteens again and I feel good(ish) about how I am looking so I dont have the determination to keep SSing/790ing.

I have decided to cut my portion sizes down and just try to eat healthy food. I am having one slice of bread and low low with baked beans instead of having two slices and am going to have fruit for lunch and a normal half sized dinner.

No idea what is going to happen but I hope that I will still lose a little every so often. I am also going to join the gym to tone up and so hopefully it may work. We shall see!!

Rachel x

Hi Rach
You and me both hunny !
I cant do ssing and tried thee 790 too but i just want 3 meals a day !

i take my hat off to everyone who has been ssing for eternity but blimey i cant do it again .

Have you ever tried slimming world ?
i lost whiledoing that , not as quickly as LT , granted but i did still lose wieght .

Just try to control what your putting into your mouth hun , think thats the best we can hope for at the min .

When is your worst time of the day for lapsing on CD/LT/ losing weight ??????

mine is NOW ..... just b4 the kids get home or when they come in the door !!!

Let me know how you do over the next couple of days .
im having my treat on saturday , i WILL be good till then !!!

Wow! Congrats on the weight loss Rachel! if you're not really following CD, whatever your doing seems to be working!

As I'm poor at the moment, I'm having slim fast with soy protein and loads of soup, but just got back from holiday in, guess where? Northern Ireland! so I must have put on about a stone! Can't face the scales at the moment.... :(

Hi Rachel.....sorry to hear to are having a tough time.....just back from London and been having food there and not going back on LT till Monday.....the body likes the taste of food again..think that was it is once you get the taste for food..best of luck with the healthy eating you did great between LT and CD...and if you are going to the Gym as well..it will work for you...

Hi Rachel
Hows your week been going ?
Ive been really good this week and even got into my new size 14 jeans which i was well pleased about !!!

Life has been so busy thou.
Hows everyone else ????????????

Hi Rachel.....sorry to hear to are having a tough time.....just back from London and been having food there and not going back on LT till Monday.....the body likes the taste of food again..think that was it is once you get the taste for food..best of luck with the healthy eating you did great between LT and CD...and if you are going to the Gym as well..it will work for you...

Sorry Bea I meant to reply to this and forgot about it!! I have not been going to the gym now either but I am going to join at the end of the month and make myself go!!! (I keep saying that):D

Hi Sam, Well done for getting into your size 14 jeans that really is great!! I have not stopped my journey yet but I have taken a break to get my head back into the right weight loss place that it seems to be avoiding at all costs!!! :D

It can all be too much at times cant it !
Im enrolling into a gym tonight lol
have to admit i'll only be going while my son trains for football on a wednesday night , but 45 mins of exercise is better than nowt !!!

I keeep hearing strange noises lol

Back