The life and weightloss of Rachel

Oh great Rachel...well over the half way...!!!!

Thnaks girls, yes it is still moving in the right direction which is great!! The blend is going ok and im just cutting out all carbs and seeing what happens. I measured myself last night and I was really surprised at the inch loss!!

In fact the inch loss is really where it matters.....are you still doing the exercise?

Going to gym again tomorrow night. I wish I could get there more often but I just dont get the time with two kids. I am going part time in work in the next couple of weeks and my eldest will be joining nursery next september so maybe then I can arrange something!! LOL!!

Its no joke working full time and two kids..I find it tough enough with one.....I will be in that space myself next year....really hoping to get to take a good few months off...when you have more time you can get your routine more organised and make some "me time" - you deserve it!!

Well thats the idea we shall see if it works futher down the line!! :)
You should go part time if you can, I am looking forward to it because I get the best of both worlds this way!!

I would have to change roles...if I wanted to go part-time in my company... and financially it wouldnt work at the moment we need both salaries to pay the mortgage etc....you know the way it is... but a girl can dream!! Really hope it works out for you...

Hellooooo - just popped by to check how you're doin......sounds like you're doin OK....even if a little unconventional ! :rolleyes:

as long as the weight's coming off and you're happy with progress, then that's great !

spk soon....

love

Debz x

Hellooooo - just popped by to check how you're doin......sounds like you're doin OK....even if a little unconventional ! :rolleyes:

as long as the weight's coming off and you're happy with progress, then that's great !

spk soon....

love

Debz x

Even you must be getting used to me by now Debz!! I really am rubbish at these diets but I am still losing so you are not allowed to shout at me. :)

Lol, whoops caught on by my CDC!! I blame you Shaz!!!

Sorry Rachel ;)

I went out for a meal tonight. My hubby said I was to leave the diet til after my holidays. He said just make sure you eat the right things and not undo my hard work before I go. So I ordered Steak, veg and a baked potato.....I put a bit of the potato in my mouth and I couldnt eat it. I felt so bad eating it because I knew it would knock me out of ketosis. He went mad with me. He recons the diet is messing with my head because there is nothing wrong with a baked potato with no butter in it. I must admit, it does seem mad, but I couldn't help it. I know I've got to introduce carbs slowly before I go away, but it feels wrong.

Why dont you try doing the CD AAM week which will introduce the carbs slowly again. I completely understand what you mean about the potato, every time I see someone eating carbs I think in my head tut tut tut how can they eat that!! The thought of a potato scares me a bit too!

If you look at the low GI it really tells you to cut out all high carb foods all the time to maintain....potatoe is one of the offenders....also bread and rice. Pasta and Sweet Potatoe are actually fine in small portions.

Funny you should say that Bea, I've been out and bought myself the GI book yesterday. Not had a chance to read it yet. Very interesting about Pasta. I think I'll go and take a look now.

Just to let you know girls.....I'm still in ketosis. I did the test this morning. Its still pink. I must admit I only ate a bit of potato to keep the OH quiet........then I snook it onto my daughters plate when he wasn't looking.....lol.

Even you must be getting used to me by now Debz!! I really am rubbish at these diets but I am still losing so you are not allowed to shout at me. :)

SHOUT ??!! me ??? never !!!

don't do shouting....although I could if you want.....:p

it's your plan and you need to do what suits you ;)

have a great weekend !

Debz x

ROFL...you lot!!! I know Pasta..interesting eh?

Back