The life and weightloss of Rachel

Congratulations! You have done well. I too start exercising proper tomorrow as I finally got an exercise bike that works this time lol. I know I am out of condition, but if I do 30 minutes a day 5 days a week, it shouldn't take too long to get back into the swing.

Hmmm, I haven't changed my exercise at all. I ride a few times a week throughout the winter (there's not enough light to get out any more than that!!), walk my dog and also swim.

I'm hoping that as I get lighter it'll all be less exhausting and I may even be able to go running again.

I really admire you two!

I have felt so much difference with how light I feel and how much easier it is to run since I have lost a bit of weight and you are lighter than me so you should be fine. I used to feel like I was thudding along the ground and you could have felt and heard me for miles around when I ran apart from it nearly killing me!!

Thats great Rachel..you will be burning off the calories and getting really toned...that made such a difference for me. Have stopped for the moment and keen to get into maybe swimming or walking..just want to be careful for a few weeks!!!

Go Rach!!

I'm copying Elle.....Go Rach, Go Rach, Go Rach (what do you say Rachel, doing the arm actions of the Gerry Springer Audience).

Hows the weekend been Rach? I know you find it hard this time of the week.

You are really going to do it this time girl!! Keep at it!!

It was going grand until last night when I couldnt resist mums sunday dinner. I kept my carbs low and had veggies etc but I was a bit bad!! I dont mind because I can stick to it perfectly in work and although it takes longer thats fine because im happy and that means alot.

I had a roast on Saturday....I had chicken, cabbage, sprouts and cauli......It killed me putting lovely roast potatoes/parsnips and yorkshire pudding on my hubbies and daughters plates, but I still really enjoyed the meal. I've weighted myself this morning and I think I may have lost a pound since Friday, so as long as it keeps going down then I'm :D

Hey Rachel - if you just allowed your self a bit of Sunday roast and kept you the CD rest of the week you should be loosing....best of luck with the next weight in.

Lol, You know how rubbish I am at this Bea!! I have kind of adopted the Shazpaz diet of mixing CD with Atkins in that I am avoiding (mostly lol) carbs and taking the "do not do as I do, do as I say approach". I think I am still losing weight although I havent checked (I might do that tonight). As long as I keep losing I am happy to do it a little slower than others. x

That is me Rachel. I'm going away 2 stone less then if I'd have gone a few weeks ago. If I can lose another 7lbs before I go then I'm in the 11's and really pleased with that. I'll then get straight back onto SSing January to kick start things again and the last 7lbs I'll switch back to Atkins. I've got a plan and I really hope I can stick with it.

Good luck hun.......p.s I think I've lost 2lbs again this week so am really :D
x

Thats great Sharon..you seem to have cracked it...

Hope so. I wish I'd discovered lipotrim a couple of months earlier then I'd have lost all my weight for my hols.........oh well at least I'll be 2 stone down....hopefully 2 1/2 stone by the time it arrives!

Thanks Bea. How are you feeling?

Feeling a bit tired...decided to come home early from my work trip to Edinburgh...went to the doc this afternoon and she thinks i need iron but wants to get the blood tests back!! So changed my folic acid to one that contains iron...need a bit of a pick me up!!!

Back