the longest you have gone without a blip?

I was good from beginning of August to mid November 2009. I went to Venice for a long weekend and stayed on CD, but came back restless and losing motivation. The cafes and chocolate/cake shop windows were calling out to me, or so I thought, so I slipped off the day after returning to London.
Back again on 4th Jan 2010, don't want to keep up the yo-yo behaviour.

Thanks MM, before my children i was always very small. Never stick thin though, even at my smallest i still have curves.... which i think is nice to be honest. Yes my BMI would still be in a healthy range, i wouldn't aim for anything less than 19 xxx

Of course not... Trim T, then you;d have to give up your dream of modelling in Milan. I can see by the hat you have a wonderful sense of fashion. ;)

MM

I did may to xmas eve SS then fell off the wagon over xmas and now back on SS to get to goal but I will be moving up the step when I get to BMI 25 which won't be long I hope.

I only did it this way because I needed to switch off from food for a while, I wanted to give the diet 100% and also get it done as quick as poss as I knew I couldn't keep stopping and starting or I would have given up.

Back