The magazine..

Great photos, and what a great achievement. You are an inspiration!

One quick question for you Fern. How old are you? Hope you dont mind me asking, if you do then just tell me to stop being so bloomin nosey!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

haha, dont be silly. I am infact only 17, .. and dont turn 18 untill january!! so still only a little one i suppose! but i hope that will work for me when applying!

heres my before picture..

14 stone 8.5 pounds #2.jpg

View attachment 4613
( i think you can tell which ones me!! LOL)

its difficult to find pictures that really show off how big i was, as i mostly hid behind other people or didnt have photos taken at all...

looking back now i wish id tracked my progress photo wise so much more!!

Thank you so much everyone!! you really do keep me going when i have my dark moments, i really do appriciate your support so much.. xxx

Last edited:
My goodness, I would have put you much older than that. I was thinking around early 20's when I saw the pic. You have done fantastically. WELL DONE.
You sound so wise when you are leaving comments for everyone else, I thought you were older than me (Im 24), Haha, wasnt till I saw your pictures that I thought you must be a bit younger. :) :) :)

Haha, it's suprising how many people think i am older than i am.. but i think being bigger always made me look older also, along with the big boobs etc haha.

But nooo.. only 17! i suppose i have grown up and moved past my 'teen years' well before expected.. but i am a happy girlie! lol

xxx

argh stupid photo things, i manged to upload my before picky, but found another one from when i was at my heaviest but cant upload it properly! nvm, you get the idea lol xxx

i think you should go for it! you really are an inspiration. When i first came on here i thought oh you had the same starting weight as me. So it is nice to see that it is possible to get where you want to go and i can only hope that i will look as fantastic as you!! well done on your loss and long may you continue in inspiring many others!!

Back