The March Team

I added some pics- can anyone see them- I am crap with technology.lol

DisneyParis- well done on your 2lb loss xx

Hi Guys, Had my WI this morning and I lost 5lbs this week. I was aiming for 6-7lbs but am happy enough with 5 as for the first time in about 15 years (when I was in junior school) I am UNDER 11stone....YAY. I am so bloody happy. Just want to get to goal as soon as possible now. Only 18lbs to go. I'm so chuffed- gona celebrate with a fizzy mineral water (no champagne.lol) and an early night.

If I'm this happy now, what will I be like when I am under the 10 stone mark!!!lol

Hope you are all having a good weekend xx

Losing it for good - wow! 5lbs, well done.:winner:

morning all

disney paris: well done on the 2lb lose

losing it for good: wow 5lb i can only dream of that i rarely achieve high loses but there again i do have a thyroid problem.well done you.

well this weekend has been a disaster for me. went to go to a birthday party so had some spicy chicken.

then yesterday felt really down and had some wine and a bit of cheese, and no it didn't make me feel any better.
so i am expecting to gain this week (damn).

i hope i can pull myself together for the rest of this week, i am off on holiday friday for 10 days. i still have 22lb to lose before mid august.. so i really must buckle down and try and shift this weight.

hope you all have a good week.

Thanks DisneyParis x

Thinklite-We all have these times where temptation takes over. The only reason why I did so good this week is that apart from going to and from work- I haven't left the house, spoke to any of my friends or done anything apart from be a complete recluse!.lol For most people that is pretty much impossible but having no man or kids helps at this moment in time. I'm sure you will be back on track this week and lose 22lbs by mid August. Bet you can't wait until Friday??

I am aiming high and for 5lbs again this week- positive mental attitude and all that.lol

Good luck to you all for the rest of the week xx

Hi guys.
My WI days seem to have moved somehow. I had WI today and only loss 1lb, but I was at a family party on Saturday night and was eating and drinking ~ so I'm chuffed to bits with the loss.

Getting very close to my goal now, and now that I have nothing social planned for the next couple of weeks, I have my eyes firmly fixed on that goal.
Hope everyone else are having a good week.

Hi Gembots, glad your ok, haven't seen you on here for a while. Well done on your loss 1lb even with your blip is great news. And only 7lb to goal even better. What plan are you following?? If you are on SS or SS+ shouldn't you be moving up plans now?? Just asking coz I'm close to getting to a healthy BMI and have been told I won't be able to do SS anymore!

Hi all.

just to let you know i had WI this evening and despite my blip last weekend i lost

3.1lbs this week:D:D

i now have 18.8lb to lose to be at goal weight.:talk017:

i am going away first thing in the morning on holiday so i will catch up with you all when i get back..

hopefully we will all have lost a lot more weight.

good luck with all your WI's

take care:wave_cry:

Hey loosing it for good.
I don't consider last weekend as a blip at all. I knew that I was going to the party and knew that I would be eating and drinking. I planned for it and made sure that I had some pasta for lunch that day to knock me out of Ketosis.
I'm still on SS and will be until I hit my target goal. Then I'll be moving up to the 810 plan ~ I think that's what it's called.
I've not really looked into it as I don't want to focus on anything but getting to goal.
I'm not overweight anymore, which I'm chuffed to bits with, but I'm wondering why you wont' be able to do SS for much longer.

Hi Thinklite, Well done on your loss. Have a great holiday, speak to you when you are back x

Gembots- This VLCD is for overweight people and I read on the CD website that when you get close to goal you start moving up the plans to lose the last few lbs and then start maintaining. My CDC didn't say anything different either. I have 9lbs until I hit a healthy BMI and will be moving up from then just thought you may of been doing the same but whatever works for you!!!

Anyway have a great weekend xx

weigh-in: 3lb loss for me this week.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

Well done DisneyParis xx

Gembots- This VLCD is for overweight people and I read on the CD website that when you get close to goal you start moving up the plans to lose the last few lbs and then start maintaining. My CDC didn't say anything different either. I have 9lbs until I hit a healthy BMI and will be moving up from then just thought you may of been doing the same but whatever works for you!!!

Anyway have a great weekend xx

I wasn't aware of that. I'll speak to my CDC on Wednesday. Thanks for the heads up.
I'll let you know what she says.

Ok hun x

weigh-in: 2lb lost this week. That's me lost 50lb so far! Another 26lb to go.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

2lbs off this week. So I now only have 5lbs to go to goal.

LIFG~ you were right. I spoke to my CDC on Wednesday and I'm now on SS+ which is lovely. So happy to be back on food again.

Morning everyone..

i'm back from my 10 days holiday had WI last night and was dreading to look at the scales. i went for restaurant meals while away and had alcohol so i expected to put on at least 2kg if not more, i was amazed to find that dispite my good holiday and being out of ketosis till this morning i lost 0.7lb ok not a lot i know but considering i thought i had gained i was really please.

i've had a look at the postings this morning and you've all done really well while i've been away..

well done all

take care

Weigh in yesterday and I lost 1lb.
Not too bad, but I was rather hoping for more. But at least it's going in the right direction.

Hi Guys,

Haven't been on here for a while- Peer pressure took over and I came off the diet for two weeks:sigh::break_diet:. I have put on a few pounds but it has now given me that determination to get back on track and start losing weight again:D.

When I am losing at such a slow rate it does get me down, thinking I could lose a similar amount of weight on another diet.

But I know CD works for me and with such a little way to go I am 100% focussed.:)

As I am very active at the moment, I have decided to get back on track with 810 and see how it goes. Day 1 today so wish me luck.

I have 8 weeks until my two week holiday in Morocco so I think I am giving myself a reasonable amount of time to shift this last bit of weight.

morning all.

gembots, well done on the 1lb lose and as you said it's going in the right direction.

losing it for good, glad to hear you aren't giving up. i was saying to my CDC that i am finding it very hard at the moment it was so much easier in the cold weather.

you have about the same amount to lose as me and i have 2 weeks less than you to lose it...so lets really try hard, i know it's difficult but it is only a few more weeks and we've all made it this far.i think we all really need to be strong and support each other through the tempting summer months.

hope you all have a good 100% day i know i am trying to.

Back