The March Team

Hi all - I'm addicted, just love this place xxxx
Am still off work with the throat.......but after bad day yesterday am SSing again.......think water, think thin, think of anything apart from fooooodddd!!!!!
Hi Muffin and welcome to our gang - best place to be when feeling hungry x
Sonya - sorry to hear your feeling rough still & dentist (that's nasty!)
Is it gorgeous and sunny with you all - it's beautiful here & I'm catching up on lots of cleaning to try and keep busy/active.
Anyway be back soon - keep up the good work xxxxx

AAAAAggghhh!!!! You poor thing.......think tea, water, no food!!!!
I am actually feeling very hungry today so you have my sympthies.......but I am not going to give in BE STRONG my friend xx

Before I go just thought I'd share my venture into the Arcade with you guys.....Addictive!!!! especially the only game I've tried Mahjonng (or however it's spelt!) toy chest - fab!!

I've not played on the Arcade here much, but Mahjong is one of my all time favourite games so I shall go and have a nose.
I actually run my own forum, so I know only too well how addictive these places can be.:D

BIngo/Connect 2 and Mahjong are the only things keeping me sane here at work...nobody's in due to St Patricks day...already eaten, but will start fresh tomorrow with more determination that ever! :eek:

Welcome to the thread muffin :) I gatecrashed a few days ago and have been made to feel really welcome - it's amazing how reading everyone's posts can be motivation for you to carry on.
I have to admit I've not had a good day today though... had a team meeting in head office and my boss decided he was paying for a team lunch, well when I said I was ok with water his reply was: nosense I'll be offended if you dont let me buy you lunch. So I took him up on his kind gesture :mad: despite not really wanting to - i'm going to walk an extra mile tonight now though as I have my first WI tomorrow and don't want it to have affected my loss. I feel so ashamed for eating :( but in a way I'm glad I did because I feel just awful now!! Terribly bloated and full it makes me wonder how I ever stuffed my face when now just eating a sandwich can make me feel so bad :copon:
It sounds as though a few people have been having bad days though lately - best thing is not to beat ourselves up over it because we'll then just comfort eat because we feel low! Remind ourselves why we're on the diet and quickly get back on track - we'll be slim and gorgeous in no time!!

I amaze myself how I remain so positive - this diet really has brought out a whole new me :D

Keep going & good luck everyone!

Hi, I am new here, started SS+ over a week ago, lost 8 lb the first week. Have been really hungry over the weekend, even though am in ketosis and not cheating - can sweetner in your coffee push you out of ketosis? I had a coffee both days when out (black decaf) with a sweetner tablet..........
Great to have other people starting at the same time. Did 2 mths ww before starting cambridge, took that long to loose 12 pounds and needed a boost to loose more quickly........am feeling okay on the diet so far.
Hugs
Lesleyx

Hi Lesley,

Welcome to the team :) I hope I do as well as you in my first week - got my WI tomorrow! That's a great loss so well done :D

I've been on WW before and I was up and down on it, this I'm noticing results already after not even a week, my clothes aren't as tight and I'm definitely not as bloated as I used to be.

Sorry I don't know the answer to your sweetener question - my CDC has said we're ok to use them so I can't imagine them bringing you out of ketosis. Maybe a CDC on here will be able to give you a definite answer though.

Good Luck & Keep Going!!

My name is Kirstie btw - thought I'd best tell you all rather than keep being called skinny!!! Not yet anyway :)

Hi Kirsty and Lesley - welcome to the gang!!
I'm feeling starving so just decided to let you all know.......and keep me out of the kitchen.
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow Kirsty - I hope you have a good loss it really gives u a boost.
The summer Next catalogue has arrived so I'm gonna browse & look at what I can squeeze in to by the summer lol xxx

Folks have had awful day...even eaten a Marathon bar.....will try and stay good and only have 2 shakes this evening and get back on track tomorrow.:cry:

hi everyone. i started on the 1st March and am pleased to say i have stuck to it 100% :D besides having some days with headaches and constipation:sigh: also having to prepare and watch hubby eat.(that is hard going not to have a taste) but i know if i do it would be deadly.

i would love to join your group
i think you are all doing fantastic and so inspiring:talk017:

started 01/03/09 weight 213.7lb
W1 lost 6lb weight 207.7lb
W2 lost 5.2lbs weight 202.5lb
my next weigh in will be thursday

hope you all have a relaxing evening

Hi everyone can I join please.
I started CD for the first time on the 10th March. Weighed in today with a 10lb loss.
First 5 days was tough but now feel much better and full of energy.
Anyone got tips on bad breath? Is there any carb free gum I can chew?

week 1 loss = 10lbs
week 2 loss =

Evening all,

Welcome to the new Marchies! The more the merrier!

I have a team meeting tomorrow too and dreading the lunch. May take a chicken / lettuce salad with me so that no-one has to see the bars etc. Not sure how else i can get round it other than disappearing for an hour - which would be considered rude. We are all based in different parts of the country and only get together once a month. Gonna be a long day - got to get up at 430am, drive for nearly 4 hours, have an all day team meeting, then drive home for 4 hours - cant wait!!

I am actually considering moving to SS+ after the 3rd weigh in. Just think that would fit in better. But then I think I may be sacrificing the bigger losses for 200 cals worth of green and white.

Anyone else doing SS+?

Debs

Hey All,

We have a few new additions to this thread today! Welcome to Muffin, Poppet Twinkles and thinklite. We are in this together. :)

Dextersmum, I'm getting better but I'm dreading next week when I have to return to the dentist to have a tooth removed! At least my teeth will be the cleanest they can considering I haven't eaten in nearly 3 weeks! lol. :8855:
The weather here has been lovely too, just haven't had the chance to enjoy it properly. Hope you enjoyed your next catalogue! :p

Kirstie and nellis10, you know what you have to do so lets go! We are in this together. :talk017:

Poppet Twinkles, I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to your earlier question regarding the sweeteners as I don't drink tea or coffee. :eek:

Thinklite, I started on the 2nd of March and unbelievably have done it 100% SS. I've tried before, many times and have failed but I just really want it this time. How about you? Have you been on CD before?

I cheated today! :eek: I went on the scales. I know, I know but I just couldn't help it. Anyway my scales are definitely speaking my language! I'll share with you tomorrow my proper WI results. I'm soooo excited! :bliss:

Who else has their WI tomorrow?

Hi Sonya,

My WI is on Friday so i have a bit of a wait.

x

Hiya Lesley - I checked with my CDC and she said that sweeteners in tablet form are fine but the powder sweeteners will throw you out of ketosis - so you should be ok.

I know what you mean about surprising yourself about how positive you are, I'm on day 13 and I'm so chuffed with myself that I've been SS 100% for 13 days...

Hiya thinklite, welcome to our little group - hopefully it will be as helpeful to you as it is to me.

Hiya Sonya - glad to hear you're on the mend. I've got my second weigh-in tomorrow...fingers crossed !

Evening all!! Well it looks like we are all feeling quite positive today which is brill! Finally seeing my CDC tomorrow so I shall be starting on thursday, I shall then be a proper member of the March

Good luck for tomorrow x

Back