The March Team

Glad you're back and ok Sonya.
The differences between here and there? Bloody hell, there are loads.
Such a totally different way of life.
Here, work = everything.
There, work = paying the bills.

It's such a chilled out way of life over there and everytime I go back, I slip into it far too easily and find it very hard to re adjust when I come back to Blighty.

Lauralou ~ don't worry about the blip.
Just focus on being 100% again and all will be well.

We've all slipped up but the main thing is that you're able to get back on track.
Did you have a good time last night though?

Thanks Gembots..
Im 100% back on track today!:)
I defo wont be slipping up again, as it has made me feel terrible!
I had a really good night though, the show was brilliant, and the salad and wine was nice too..lol.
x

The way I see it, is that I'd much rather go out and have a good time with my friends.
If this means eating a few things, then so be it. It's a decision that needs to be made by all of us at one time or another, as we all still have our lives going on around us whilst on this diet.
If you're able to do this, and then pick yourself up the next day and get back on the diet 100%, I don't think it's a problem.
I would much rather do that, than go out and be miserable because I can't / won't eat or stay at home being miserable.

I'm not saying that you do any of the above, but that's my philosophy.

Gem I agree with you definitely - there's no need to put our social lives on hold until we lose weight. This is all about us adapting our way of life so that weight loss becomes part of us & it'll be much easier when we come off the diet as we'll know what treats we can have and what we need to do to make up for them.

LauraLou don't worry about what you ate, as long as you're back in "the zone" now, you should be fine!

Where did you go to see Grease? I went in August 2007 to the Picadilly Theatre in London and it was a fantastic day, hope you had as much fun as I did!

Sonya, glad you're trip to the dentist went ok!! I've decided to stick to chicken now and will just ask for green veg in place of my sweetcorn.

Everyone seems to be back on track now after their slip-ups at the weekend... come on girls, think of the summer outfits we're all going to be slipping into and KEEP IT UP!!! :happy096:

That is right Gembots and Skinnieminnie cant put our social lives on hold untill we have lost our weight, i have still got about 3 and half stone to loose so am going to try and limit going to out to pubs/restaurants to about once every 4/5 weeks..
I see Grease at Picadilly theatre too, it was brilliant had a really good night!
x

Evening All,

Still going strong, 100% :character00115:

LauraLou, as you probably know, I did the same but we just need to get back to it 100%. I know we can!
I agree with everyone else, we each do what we have to in order to make this diet work for us. ;)

Wow, Gem, why do you continue to live here? :confused:

Hey skinnie minnie, good choice on the food. I think I was a bit premature in thinking it was completely painless as now I'm in agony. :mad:
Just had two beachams all in one tablets and I don't care if they affect my ketosis! I didn't mean that, please don't punish me? Lol, I think I'm a little delirious! :D

Oh, I have my WI tomorrow! I'm well excited.

Also completely irrelevant but me and my ex have had the moment I have been waiting for. When we can talk to each other without being awkward and finally be moving past why we broke up. It was a great feeling and I just wanted to share that with my team!

If Hubby would move I'd be out of here in a second.

But also, England has so much to offer ~ just not weather.;)

Great news about you being able to chat with your ex. It's a real milestone for you.
Good luck for your WI tomorrow.

I'm just back from parents evening. All well and good, but I don't like the teacher that my son has, which doesn't help.
I'm freezing too, and ravenous. Think I'd better check that I'm still in Ketosis, although I've no idea why I wouldn't be. :confused:

Well done captainpugwash!
Sonya, that is great when you can move on to that stage, great news.

Hi Marchies

Ahh Sonya, hope you're feeling better soon !

I've just been for weigh-in number 3 and lost 6lb, so 1 stone and 4lb in three weeks - hip hip hooray - am SO chuffed - Summer here we come !!

I agree with all the posts above about not puting social life on hold, you have to still get out there and enjoy yourselves, it's just a case of making sensible choices. We're away for the weekend and I just hope I can do damage limitation !

Good luck LauraLou - you can deffo do it, you sound like you're now totally focussed.

Congrats Captain Pugwash !

Vix

Evening All,

I feel like, well I have been on here all day! :p

Captain Pugwash, well done on your 4lb loss. :character00100: Did it meet your expectations?

Gem, I'd love to live in a warm, sunny country. I've often thought of moving to India (my parents are from there) as the quality of life is so much better over there, if you have money. So are you fluent in Spanish?;)

Hels, thanks for being pleased for me. I feel like, well there's hope. :)

Yes, I'm fluent.
My Ma is Spanish and she has always spoken Spanish around us kids, although I'm the only one that's fluent. I think my brothers and sisters just let it go in one ear and out the other.
I'd love to go to India. Have you been?

I've been offered the chance of going to China this year with my Karate club for a tournament, but I doubt I can afford it, plus it's almost straight after my son's birthday ~ not to mention the fact that I doubt that my hubby would be able to get the time off work.

Everyone, Vixster - loss of 6lbs. :character00100:

You must be soooo pleased!

I am over the moon - can't believe it.

Well, at least I know who to call when I go to Spain! I got an A in my GCSE's for Spanish but I think cos I've never visited the country, I've forgotten alot of it.:(
I have been to India, many times. Thats where all my holidays took place, in the village! Lol.:p It's truly beautiful there, lots of sad things but lets be honest, that is in any country.
China would be great but we knew the day we became parents that the family come first. So what belt are you in Karate? My daughter is about to start. :)

Back