The March Team

China would be great but we knew the day we became parents that the family come first. So what belt are you in Karate? My daughter is about to start. :)

Purple. About to go for Brown.. . hopefully.

What style of Karate will she be studying? When does she start?

No idea what style as yet. We are joining the David Lloyd gym together and they have so many things for the kids. :)

So how long have you been doing Karate. My parents only took my three brothers but not me. :cry:

About two years.
My son used to go, and a group of mums that I got to know all decided one day to give it a go, since we spent so much time watching our kids.
Funny how I'm the only one who has kept up with it. They all dropped out one by one.

Its my weigh in tomorrow, it will be at the end of day 6, I work on Thursdays and some fridays so it wil be my best day. As of today I have only lost a pound, I lost 1lb in 'prep' and then another 2 during the wek, then put one back on, so we will see what tomorrow brings, Im not very hopeful, but I have said that I will give it 3-4 weeks.

Hi Everyone!!

Had my 1st bad day yesterday. Had a headache last night and then woke up at 3.30am with a migraine. Not sure if related to the diet or not. Took some tablets and had to make myself a soup (so i had 4 packs altogether yesterday) cos my tummy was rumbling so bad! Was ok when i woke up though. Saw my CDC today and did the ketosis test and it was pink...yey! Had 4 packs again today, just find it so hard to just have the 3 when I'm up at 6am & not in bed til 11pm. Hope it doesn't slow down my weight loss too much doing this. Only going to do it on work days if i feel i need to.
Anyway, well done to every1 and Sonya u will absolutely love Egypt...is amazing. Very hot!!! I went in September too, Hels!! xxx

Flowergirl, do you have a 200 cal meal too??
Im having 4 shakes, but not having the 200mls of milk, maybe a splash here or there in tea.

Hope your feeling better today? I have been craving some of the most bizzare stuff........cold rare beef, coleslaw and fresh chilli sandwich!

Hi Hels,

No, i only have the packs...on sole source. Have been drinking alot of water, coffee and a bit of green tea. Had 4 packs on Fri, Mon & today & just the 3 on the weekend. I really fancied some toast & a proper cup of tea when i got in but i resisted & came on here instead! Also, popped into Tesco today & the minieggs were staring at me but i bought myself a bunch of lillies instead!!

Has you done the wee test to see if you're in ketosis yet?

Love the mini goals by the way...can't wait for some1 to say that to me either!! xxx

Yes, I want to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks so I'm on target.

I can't believe this diet, when I've tried to lose weight before it's taken 5 or 6 weeks to just lose 1 st.

Morning everyone,

Well that's day 1 of SS over now! Was in bed at 7.40pm and sleeping before 9 lol! I felt really tired and kept waking in the night with a sore head and woke this morning to a horrid migraine.

It will just be through detoxing off all the sugars an junk I would have normally put in to my body yesterday and didn't though!

Feel pretty positive this morning, only day 2 I know but I really want to do this.

Gill
x

Morning all,

Guess who joined the "had a bad day" club.:break_diet:

I just had to eat something! That was lunchtime yesterday - this morning i tested and am still in ketosis - so might have got off lightly - not sure how quick it would throw you out if it was going to????

Woke up this morning and felt slimmer - weird. Then remembered what i had done yesterday and laughed about it, which is better than crying i guess? :D

The only thing that wound me up a bit was the other half - when i told him he said "i knew it would catch up on you eventually" - git!! If i did feel like falling off the wagon that pulled me back on track - especially because he was one of the reasons i went on this diet.:copon:

Anyway, well done on all your fabulous losses everyone (escpecially as there were a few slip ups in there if i remember right?). RESPECT! :worthy:

I am working from home today so should be on and off here fairly regularly. Have great CD days!

Oh - and talking of holidays - I have just booked a break to Devon in May and I am off to the Harz Mountains (Germany) in July on the bikes. Thought I would mention that as i was feeling a bit left out. :giggle:

Deb

Well done for jumping back on the waggon Cd1sttimer!! Your holidays sound fab!! Well done Gill on your first day.........hope day 2 is as positive!!

I have been thinking of my hols.......I was really worried about all the food which is usually a huge part of the holiday, this time Im focusing on the swimming and lots of walking, and enjoying the healthier side of Bulgarian cuisine they do some amazing salads.

Morning team,

I must put my hand up and admit to having another slip up yesterday:(

However that is now behind me and im 100% ss today and raring to go. LOL

Good luck Hels with your 1st wi today and good luck to anyone else wi today.

Hi Smanf - me too! Back on track today though and still in ketosis which is lucky!

Morning all.

Feeling rather positive today for some reason and looking forward to my WI on Friday.

Hi Gembots,

I have my weigh in on Friday too!

So.
If we're a team now ~ since we've been moved into the Team sub forum ~ do we have to take part in the weight loss competition?

Morning team!

Well my meal went ok last night, I stuck to chicken and salad although I did have coleslaw so not sure if that will have messed me up. Oh well I'll find out tonight at my WI... 2nd one for me but I don't really feel as though I've lost much this week due it being nearly TOTM so am feeling bloated. It wont help next week either as it will have been TOTM over the weekend but I'll do my best!

I have some rather exciting news this morning anyway... I have been asked out on a date tomorrow night so that has given me encouragement to keep going - a nice new man on the scene :)

Good luck for today anyway, will update you later on how I get on tonight!

:DA date!!! Whooo hooo. Fantastic news.
Who with? Describe him. Where are you going?
Details girl, we need details!

Back