The March Team

If you don't want to tell him about the diet and you don't want to ask him to take you elsewhere, go for the meal and just try to make sensible choices.
Why not phone or text your CDC and ask for advice. That's what they're there for.

Just a quick hello from me as my children are driving me insane this morning and have been running me ragged!

Sonya, hope you get your tooth sorted. Its been 3 weeks since i was in hospital having my wisdom tooth out and my poor mouth and jaw still aren't right.

Skinnie Min, enjoy your date tonight. Try not to worry too much about food. Like Gem says, just try and make sensible choices.

That's it!!

I have to go and buy a belt. I'm just back from walking the dog and if I had to pull my jeans up once, I had to do it 50 times.
I've not had them 2 weeks yet either, so can't really justify buying another pair.
So it's both good and bad.:rolleyes:

Morning Marchies - & Welcome to Stacey & Onamission :gen126:

Had my second WI last night and lost another 3lbs which is 10lbs in 2 weeks. I'm pleased with the result considering it's my TOTM and my CDC said I will be retaining water. I'm aiming for 4lbs next week so I will have lost a stone! :character00115:

Now for my dilemma...:help2: The guy I was talking about yesterday called me last night to say he was taking me for a meal tonight :eatdrink023:I didn't want to tell him I was on this diet as I've only told close friends and family so I'm not sure what to do! I don't even know where he's taking me so I can pre-select from the menu :confused: What's a girl to do??? I definitely don't want to cancel but I can't stop panicking about what I'm going to eat instead of being excited about the date :(

My theory so far is not to eat anything until tonight just incase and then do LOADS of exercise tomorrow and over the weekend to counteract it :character00115: Can't think of any other solution.

Hope everyone is doing well today :character00238:

Have fun on your date!!:D:D
As everyone has said just have something sensible to eat:)
I went for a meal monday and still managed to loose 3lb this week:) it was only my 2nd week though so prob would have lost a bit more if i never went out, but hey cant put our social life on hold untill we get to our target weight! xx

Muffin muncher (still laugh everytime I type that Lol) she is great. No idea where to start looking for a car apart from the autotrader.
Don't worry too much about "fluffing" up, as long as you stick to it once again, you'll be fine. Please don't be sorry for posting about food and cheating. I take pride in the fact that we can all mention things on here and deal with it. This doesn't work for everyone hence The March Team!

Gem, that must have been awful for you especially as your ma was half way across the world. I'm pleased to hear she is ok now and planning to come visit!
I bet you can't wait until she sees you!
My email address is [email protected] feel free to email me anytime although as someone mentioned to me before, we probably catch more on here than we would by phone or email! Lol.

Lauralou, I know what you mean about feeling unfit. I can't wait to hit the gym as I want to feel better not only look better.
You must be feeling amazing since dropping sizes. I can't wait. I actually looked in the mirror and thought my hips look slimmer! Ooooh I hope so. Will find out next week properly.

Twingo hunny, I feel awful for you. Get lots of rest while you can. My jaw and mouth is really hurting. Went dentist and now I'm on a course of antibiotics and some ibuprofen but would love to have a drink and knock out! I wouldn't firstly cos I don't drink, secondly have to pick up the daughter and thirdly, I'm on this diet. A week ago, that would have been number one on my list always. Just makes you realise how you do adjust.

Hels, lumpy toffee and walnut shake??!!

Well done skinnie minnie on your 3lb loss. Don't get hung up on the figure. You might weigh yourself and 15mins later and it'll have probably changed. The scales are so temperamental.
Go on your date and enjoy. Eat sensibly but at the same time let yourself be overjoyed about being on a date and enjoy the butterflies in your stomach. Take plenty of mints!!! Don't be too good either!

I am using the fibre that the CDC gave me but it really isn't working!!

How much water do you drink each day? Try increasing that too!

I do between 4-6 pints. Should I have anymore than that?? I don't want to over do it!lol

I think I have mentioned this before but I use fibre sure which you can get from any boots. I don't have any trouble. I haven't been for a pooh for about three days but I certainly don't feel constipated nor am I suffering from any symptoms.

Hope that helps.

I'm all drugged up so the pain has subsided a little.

You know, I really do feel like I am losing inches. I'm starting to recognise it now. I'm going to try and take regular pics of myself in the same clothes for inspiration.

That's a good idea Sonya - about taking pics. They will motivate you to keep going!! Glad you're starting to see the effects now :)

Evening all,

Sorry i havent been on today - had a mega busy day at work. Had to do a presentation to some customers who haven't seen me for a few months and they commented how good i looked and that i had lost weight! Yeah!!

Just been catching up on the posts - well done on all the losses. Good luck with the date. Happy car hunting! Get well soon.

I am weighing in tomorrow morning - so will update when i get back. Feeling a bit hormonal but hope that doesnt affect the loss too much!?

Im out Saturday night but am going to take me own chicken salad - damage limitation!

Hope you have all had good days. xxx

Ohhhhhh I have ben so close to caving in!!! I put a spoonful of the kids tea in my mouth tonight, but took it backout.......I am stuggling today!

hels123smiles - well done x

morning all..

had my wk 4 WI last night and lost another 4lb:D i am so chuffed.

week 1 = 6.0lb
week 2 = 5.2lb
week 3 = 2.1lb
week 4 = 4.1lb.

had a nice chat with my CDC about my holiday, she's really supportive and i feel less stressed this morning about the dreaded food situation whilst away

good luck to you all and hope everyone manages to stay 100% today and this weekend. i find the weekends the hardest..must be strong

Hi thinklite,

Well done on your loss - hoping i get a similar one when i have my WI this morning.

Deb x

Morning all.
Well done hels on not caving in.
I'm off for my WI in a minute so will report back.

Good luck all those who have WI today!!

Morning Everyone,

Bring on another 100% day! :)

Good luck for your WI's to Gem and Deb.

Well done to Thinklite, 4lb loss. :character00100:
Weekends are the hardest but I think it will easier for me once I've joined the gym and it will keep me and the kids occupied of a weekend and the dreaded school holidays! Arghhhh! :character00115:

Skinnie minnie, the photos are a great idea, now I just have to take them!

Hels, I know how hard it can be especially when you are cooking. I've been very close to putting something in my mouth but I had to distract myself quick or I end up shouting at the kids for something trivial.
Well done you though for spitting it back out x. ;)

Hi all,

Just back from WI - bit dissapointed as I only lost 2lbs. CDC thinks i am not drinking enough water - i do struggle with that part. But hey ho never mind - a loss is a loss!

Deb

Back