The March Team

Can i join

Hi guys, my name is Kala and i started CD on 4/3, doing SS and really pleased to say that i have been 100%.

Can i join the March team?

Well done Lauralou, 5lb loss, that's fantastic. Go mad and celebrate with a cold glass of water! Lol. :character00100:

Egg, 3lbs is a great loss! :character00100: Name one other diet where you can lose so much weight? You should be celebrating that you have stuck to 100% and not feel disheartened by what the scales say. Yes, the scales can be a good motivator but it's not the be all and end all. At the end of the day, you know you have stuck to CD and you are losing weight, you might not see it on the scales but I'm sure you will see the difference in your clothes. :)

Kala, hey welcome the The March Team. We are all very friendly on here and always willing to help if we can. You have probably established that we talk about food on here, slip ups, what we are dreaming of and so on.
So how much have you lost so far?
What's your goal weight?
Look forward to chatting to you x. ;)

Hi Kala! And Welcome!

Weight loss today was 5lbs YIPPEE!

hi guys,
i'm feeling a bit down today. i just had my 6th wi and only lost 3lbs. i stuck 100% and some days only had 2 and a half shakes!
also i'm having a mini period every week which is rubbish.
in the last 6 weeks i have stuck solidly to ss, my cdc says she will phone cambridge for me as she thinks my weight loss is too slow.
:wave_cry:

I think your weight loss is fantastic, try not to be too downheartened, you've lost over 2 stones in 6 weeks! That's flaming brilliant going. Well done you and stop beating yourself up, you are doing great.

Thanks all for the welcome.
Still trying to work out how to put my weight at the bottom of my signature??? Any tips.

I have lost 20lbs so far (weigh in for week 4 last Monday).

I only lost 1lb this week and was a little peaved to say the least. My CDC says i am retaining water cos i didn't lose any inches either, so i have started taking herbal water tablets on her advice and will have to see what happens.

I have been reading these posts for a few days and have done LL in the past (lost 4 stone) so i know how hard it can be to stick to it when you are feeling down.

Last edited:
I think your weight loss is fantastic, try not to be too downheartened, you've lost over 2 stones in 6 weeks! That's flaming brilliant going. Well done you and stop beating yourself up, you are doing great.

I totally agree Gill, 2 stones in 6 weeks I WISH!!! chin up your doing fab!!

Well done Lauralou on the 5lbs whooop whooop!

Gill well done on the 8.5lbs WOW!

Sonya dont worry about the pizza, Im sure you'll be back on track and having great losses again.

Were getting there ladies arent we? Its been a beautiful day and I cnat wait for summer! :D

Hey everyone

Egg - you've lost so much weight and it's coming off really fast...2 stone in six week is seriously good going. I don't understand why your CDC thinks it's too slow?!? I think you're doing absolutely brilliantly !

I had my fourth weigh-in tonight and lost 3lb which I was pleased with, my trousers are actually hanging off me today (yay!).

Sonya - don't worry about the pizza, you kno what you've got to do and you can SO do it !

Well done Hels - 5lb !! that's wicked !!

Hiya Kala - welcome to the team, how much do you want to loose altogether?

I've got a wedding to go to on Saturday, I feel so much happier knowing I'm going to it 1.5 stone lighter, I know I have a long way to go but it's definitely made a difference to my confident. Not sure how i'm going to handle the food thing though, we've got a sit down meal at the reception, then buffet dinner and then the usual hotel buffet brekkie on Sunday morning...scary !

Vix

Thank You all! x
Welcome Kala!x!

On a real high today after having my weigh in! :)

Just watching the other half eating chicken salad and pitta bread (drooling)lol... xxxx

I've got a wedding to go to on Saturday, I feel so much happier knowing I'm going to it 1.5 stone lighter, I know I have a long way to go but it's definitely made a difference to my confident. Not sure how i'm going to handle the food thing though, we've got a sit down meal at the reception, then buffet dinner and then the usual hotel buffet brekkie on Sunday morning...scary !
Im dreading any functions coming up while Im on SS+ I have turned down a birthday do on Easter Sunday, I couldnt do it! Id cave when it came to buffett!!! My total weakness! (except curry!!) Good luck hun, hope you stay strong!

Im dreading any functions coming up while Im on SS+ I have turned down a birthday do on Easter Sunday, I couldnt do it! Id cave when it came to buffett!!! My total weakness! (except curry!!) Good luck hun, hope you stay strong!

Thanks Hels, it's just a nightmare isn't it ?! I went away last weekend and although I'm on SS, I had to have dinner in the hotel so just stuck to pork and mainly veg but buffet brekkie was SOOO tempting. I've turned down loads of nights out in the last 4 weeks, but some I can't, like the wedding this weekend. I think I'm gonna have to do what I did last week, know that I'm going to eat but just make some sensible choices. One thing I can't do is go on the booze, I know one glass of wine will lead to another and no doubt that will then lead to all sorts of 'naughty' foods !

Oh what we put ourselves through !

Does anyone get seriously angry with themselves for putting on the weight in the first place !?!?!? I know I do !!!

Oh god, a couple of beers and I eat and eat and eat.......I have even thought of totally giving up booze for this reason. I just dont think logically.

Yep, i'm so peeved off at myself for putting it all on too. I stopped smoking then had 2 babies in 2 years with 2 c-sections but at the end of the day they are all excuses. Plenty of people manage to stop smoking and have babies without putting on weight and I used them as an excuse to keep eating what I wanted and even after having my last little boy 8mths ago I just carried on eating like I was pg, resulting in 6stones of weight in under 4yrs!

I am just so thankful my hubbie is so supportive, i've gone from a size 8/10 to 16/18 top 18/20 bottom. I honestly can't say I would be so supportive of him if he had put on 6stone so quickly, which is a bit sad really.

Hi All.

Well done on the weight lose.

Egg 3lb is brilliant, I have had 4 WI and lost 17lb and been 100% ss so you have done well on week 3 I lost 2 lb.

Welcome Kala and well done on the 20lb in 4 weeks. I wish I had lost that much.

Lauralou 5lb is brilliant
Hels 5lb for you also brilliant
Gill, wow 8.5 lbs
Vixster 3lb that is so good ,you must all be so chuffed.

All the best with the wedding on Saturday vixster, just try and be sensible but it is more important that you enjoy yourself and not torturing yourself about trying not to eat (I know easily said and we are all struggling with the issue of the dreaded food) but it’s also nice to enjoy the day.

Sonya. Don’t beat yourself up over your pizza you never know you might have burnt off the calories with your extra exercise at the weekend:p

(yum I could kill for a slice of pizza right now but even worse than that curry oh I love curry and I have a party to go to this weekend which is going to have all Asian cuisine, god help me it is so cruel to have a party with my favourite food while I am trying to be good

I get so annoyed with myself for being the size I am. As a kid and teenager I was incredibly skinny and bullied for it. I used to sit and cry wear 2 pairs of socks to school just to make my legs look fatter and a chunky cardigan :((crazy I know) went to GP for help to put on weight, tried everything. My mum used to say wait till you hit 30+ you will pile it on and then struggle to control it, she was so right. I would give anything to be like that skinny kid I used to be. I find it hard that if I see people I haven’t seen for years and they ask what happened with that look of horror on their faces.

Anyway hope everyone manages to stay 100% today.

I have WI tonight I’ll let you know how I get on.

Take care

Hi Marchies,
Been awol for a couple of days but back now. I have caught up with all the posts but have a memeory like a sieve when it comes to names so I'll just say a group "well Done" :bliss:to everyone who's had a loss, wooop!! And for people in my gang (slip ups), lets dust ourselves down and call it an error! You're all my inspiration and we're in it together xxx

I have agreed to go on a girlie weekend with my friends in June so on top of the August holiday, i have yet another incentive to stick with CD, they are all skinny minnies so i really don't want to feel like the frumpy fat one as usual!

I have just finished a chick & mush soup and not drank nearly enough water so will be filling up all afternoon!

Have a great day, speak to you all soon xxx

Hey everyone,

WI day tomorrow! Who else? Gem? Sonya?

Deb

By the way, I am moving up to SS+ next week. Hope to stay on that for 4 weeks, then move up to the next plan.

Anyone else on SS+?

OMG!!!! I just ate a brown bread, dairylea and pickle sandwich!!!:(
I dont even know why i did it! now i feel crappy!!:(

Hope everyone else is having a good day! x:)

Back