The Minimins Running Team - Runaholics Anonymous

Well done guys"

i havent even attempted to go out since i wrote on here weeks ago ha!

but i am going tonight .. i have enlisted my fit friend to come with me to make sure i go straight from work! ... so tonight should be around a 3.5- 4 miles slow jog i imagine!

Run 100 miles

3 miles today and it was SO excruciating!! First run in two weeks on a treadmill too so I was beyond warm. Erghhh!!! I love and miss outdoor running :(

Total miles: 13.35

Last edited:
Oh dear Lauren, you are in a bad way! I am so lucky, apart of the odd aches and pains (nothing to stop me running) I seem to be Ok, but I don't push myself, I try to be sensible after all most people of my age don't run!! In fact I know some that don't even walk!

6.3 miles today, total 118.7 miles

Run 100 miles

I've been paying for it all day Saturday, everything aches! My body definitely feels out of the game, which is sad and painful!!

I'm planning another run Monday morning :)

I'd like to join your challenge but don't think I'll achieve that this christmas as I run 2 -3miles twice aweek.

I'd like to join your challenge but don't think I'll achieve that this christmas as I run 2 -3miles twice aweek.

You are welcome to join us, I am a late starter as well, I keep track of my mileage on running4women website so I just looked up my records from the beginning of this thread and added the miles I have run, amazing how it adds up!

Run 100 miles

Had a huge gain at weigh in tonight! Have decided my lack of running is the reason. I used to run 4 days a week, now I barely manage once a week....SO my need my a$$ whipped! I'm making a plan and sticking to it!

Thursday 9am - 3.1 mile run around the lake

Friday- 9am - 3.1 mile run around the lake

Monday - 8.30am - 3.1 mile gym run

Weigh in - Tuesday

That should hopefully clock up my miles for this challenge considerably! :)

I want to lose this weight :( I now have 5 1/2lbs to lose :-(

Run 100 miles

Ran 3 1/2 miles outdoors!! Amazing!! I have to quit the gym and go back to outdoor running, the treadmill is officially rubbish!

13.85 out of 100 miles

I have a cold at the moment hoping to get out tomorrow for a short run, I did run with my local running group on Tuesday evening covering 4 miles, total 129 miles

Run 100 miles

Did 3.67 miles today! Not bad for second day in a row and wind resistance :) looking to do 4 miles tomorrow then get to 5 1/2 by next Friday

Total mileage: 17.4 miles

My knee hurts now though, might have to give it a rest and not run tomorrow...booo! Means I gotta get up early Sunday and run instead though! *ponders* I'm so tempted to run everyday to keep me in routine...I can't have 2 months off again!

Last edited:
Run 100 miles

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386976603.133424.jpg

First pic is the run I did today

Second is the half marathon route I'll have to run in March!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1386976634.134928.jpg

Run 100 miles

Haha! I'm lookin forward to it!! It's weird it actually makes me excited to attempt it :)

Back