The Minimins Running Team - Runaholics Anonymous

Ooh and I've got a Fitbit zip too, I find it really motivating, great present ;)

Run 100 miles

I stopped running for a couple months and my weightloss stopped too! So I'm trying to get back into the rhythm again now and hopefully lose the last few pounds I need to get to my target weight :)

I can do 5k in about 31 minutes at the moment, am trying to get to 13 mile standard for a half marathon race in March! So I have my work cut out for me :)

Sounds like you're doing really well! Keep it up, it's my first run tomorrow in a few days so it's time to work off the Xmas food! Lol

Run 100 miles

Ran 5.17 miles this morning! Felt amazing =) back to it tomorrow but wanna do 6 miles!!

Total miles: 24

Awww it takes a while to get back into it all doesn't it?!! As long as you've planned your day though that's great ^.^ I was half on plan food wise yesterday...I think I'm looking at a gain Tuesday haha. I didn't realise it'd be so hard I get out of Xmas mode! Off to buy lots of fruit in a minute as I have nothing but satsumas and a melon :p

I meant to run today but woke up late :( so a day off and then gym run tomorrow night instead. I have to sign up to the half marathon next week! Eek

How exciting, a half marathon is such a long way! I'm trying to get back into it but am still drinking waaay too much! I also discovered goose isn't 'free' oops!

I'm going to do dryathlon in January and give my poor liver a break.

Happy new year peeps! Let 2014 bring us all what we want, for me to stay at target and keep going to class, thanks for supporting me in 2013!!! Xxxx

Oh and my first run in 2 weeks was awful! 5.16 miles in 1.04hr. I had to walk most of it! Just goes to show what fat food, alcohol and no running does!!!!

Awww happy new year Lucy hope the new year brings lots of hope and happiness to you!

It's shocking how 'bad fuel' affects running! It does feel good to burn it though :D

I ran my first 8k ever (in 80 mins) but was sooo pleased with myself. Hopefully it'll mitigate some of the damage of last night's overindulgence!

Wow well done! Bet you feel amazing!!!

I'm planning a 5 1/2 mile run in the morning, rain permitting as it's hammering it down right now. Hopefully I can as I need it!

Forgot to write my 3.7 mile run on Sunday just gone :)

Total: 27.7 miles

Last edited:
Ended up doing 3.1 miles, so 5k which isn't bad as my heart rate hit 178 at most points for a fair bit so I'm happy with my improved burn! ;)

Total: 30.8 miles

4.64 miles in 54 mins tonight, really wasn't feeling like I was going to run much, funny how your body makes you feel the opposite to what you can actually do ;)

I haven't done Park Run in a while! May have to go to mine this Saturday :D

So glad I did my run this morning! Had a long day at work so wouldn't have managed it at the gym!

Next run is Saturday...already looking forward to it!

Yes it's not stopped raining here either!! I'm debating whether to bother tomorrow cos I have no raincoat - keep meaning to get one! If it isn't raining at 9am I'll go out and brave it. Otherwise I will have to make a trip to the gym on Sunday!

Yup I avoided it too! Running at gym tomorrow evening on the treadmill and doing a bit of weight lifting =) aiming for a 3.5 mile run to improve speed as I cannot stand being on the treadmill too long!

So did a treadmill run and almost died!!! Lol. 5k :) :) can only run longer outdoors, I get sooooo boreeeeeeddddd!!!

Signing up for the 10k race instead at end of the month. We decided half marathon was too much when we've only ever managed about 5 1/2 miles.

So the 10k will be a perfect challenge :)

Total: 34 miles

Back