The Minimins Running Team - Runaholics Anonymous

My Xmas goal was to run 5k without stopping which we've done so now it's to add quarter or even half a mile on every week to try to get up to 10k, I'd love to think of a half but I just can't ever see myself being able to run for so long! Good luck though! :)

Run 100 miles

I use Nike running app and also Polar Beats as it syncs with my heart rate monitor :)

I haven't given up running! I have a cold at the moment, I did get out for the first time for several days this morning for a walk, hopefully will get back to it in a day or two.
:wave_cry:

Run 100 miles

3.11 on the treadmill tonight! So difficult - prefer outdoors so much!

16.46 miles in total :)

Not been able to post for a few days due to having no internet connection/phone, all's well now.:)

19th = 4 m
20th = 1.9m
21st = 5m

total 140.9 miles

I got pretty wet on my run this morning but did the distance, well I had to because I wanted to get home! 5.5 miles, total 146.4 miles.

Run 100 miles

I'm falling majorly behind!!! Haha. I am runnin Xmas Eve morning, got a nice horrific 6 mile run already routed and waiting! :D

I'm falling majorly behind!!! Haha. I am runnin Xmas Eve morning, got a nice horrific 6 mile run already routed and waiting! :D
I don't think you can plan too much ahead with the weather forecast, looks like we are in for another spell of wet and windy weather for next week, I will only run if it is dry, although I will go out in the drizzle.

Run 100 miles

I did 2.37miles today, paid off as lost 2 1/2lbs at weigh in this evening!!

Next run won't be until Friday now :) I only did so short a run because the wind was howling and I was wearin only a t shirt!! Was a great run otherwise :) planning the 6 miler Friday =D eeeek can wait! My post Xmas workout haha

18.82 miles so far. Shameful but I'll tally that up now I'm committing to 6 miles a run ;)

Well done for the running and loss!

Hubby bought me a new phone holder and some shiny strip things for the back roads bless!

Run 100 miles

Ahhhh bless him! My husband got me a Fit Bit bracelet! So chuffed, wasn't expecting it at all! Counts steps/running, calories (don't use obviously), slept hours, water tracker etc etc. am in love with it ^.^ ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388070532.397203.jpg also set a goal and the lights tell you how far you are to achieving it daily

Oh and a new watch too as you can see! ^.^ happy days

Hi nice to meet some fellow runners. I'm actually doing sw to run faster as my pb at the moment is 48mins for 5k.

I did a c25k june-aug and have just carried on, with a 5k, a longer run (am up to 7.5k) and a 3k squeezed in run each week. I'm loving it and am entered for a 10k in may!

I'm on my 4th week of sw and have lost 10lbs (STS today). Are you finding the running helps your weight loss? Are you more flexible if you've just been for a run?

Back