Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

:scale: So it weigh in day and I have lost.........10.5 pounds!! :D

I have to be happy with that dont I and the good news is that it takes me back into the 14's! Next stop the 13's...yay!!

xxx

Fantastic loss - well done, Hun

xx

Miss Mac said:
:scale: So it weigh in day and I have lost.........10.5 pounds!! :D

I have to be happy with that dont I and the good news is that it takes me back into the 14's! Next stop the 13's...yay!!

xxx

Wooooooooo!!!!!! Go Mac!!!

Just got proper annoyed trying to update my ticker. :mad:

I couldnt remember how I did it last time so just tried to copy and paste. Anyway, it is now updated but still dont know how I actually did it, I just bashed the keys on the lappy out of frustration till it worked!!:rolleyes:

10.5lbs wow well done hunni, that's great :D xx

Well so far so good for a Sunday.

Had my sisters round for a chat so that has kept me occupied for a couple of hours. Just about to have a nice bath then ill have a bar and a cuppa.

No food thoughts so far so hopefully those 2 days were just a glitsh!

Miss Mac said:
Well so far so good for a Sunday.

Had my sisters round for a chat so that has kept me occupied for a couple of hours. Just about to have a nice bath then ill have a bar and a cuppa.

No food thoughts so far so hopefully those 2 days were just a glitsh!

Yay glad you are feeling more positive :D

Thanks toots!

P.s where is your diary at? are you not updating anymore? xx

Hey Hun - not keeping a diary - just popping in and out. Just don't seem to be able to find the time

xx

Hey Hun - not keeping a diary - just popping in and out. Just don't seem to be able to find the time

xx

Aww thats a shame.

Hows things going for you then? Are you back on vlcd or do you already have a butt like your avatar now? ;) xx

That's brilliant MM, and really good to be back in the 14's. Nice work :D

Thanks Rachel.

Yes it is good to be back in the 14's but it will be even better when I get back in the 13's....hopefully by the end of January!!:D xx

I just remembered something. On those couple of days when I was having food thoughts, I had dreams each night that I was actually eating food! I was waking up in the morning gutted that I had cheated and was thinking oh well I will have to start again today!!

It took me a couple of minutes, but I was sooo pleased when I realised that I hadnt actually cheated at all and it was just a dream!!

I think the disappiontment I felt in the mornings was good for me and maybe has kept me going a little bit.

So I have week 1 under my belt done and dusted. I am hoping week 2 will be just as successful. Last time I did this properly, I think I managed 4 weeks TS before something came up and I had to eat, so I am hoping to use that as my first goal and get through that barrier. I really struggled to get back into it after that so my aim is to continue for as long as I possibly can TS. 5 months would be fantastic as I should be at goal then, but I will take each day one day at a time! :D

Aww thats a shame.

Hows things going for you then? Are you back on vlcd or do you already have a butt like your avatar now? ;) xx

Don't think I'll ever have a butt like my avatar :cry:. Am doing Slim & Save - VLCD but with meals!!!

I just remembered something. On those couple of days when I was having food thoughts, I had dreams each night that I was actually eating food! I was waking up in the morning gutted that I had cheated and was thinking oh well I will have to start again today!!

It took me a couple of minutes, but I was sooo pleased when I realised that I hadnt actually cheated at all and it was just a dream!!

I think the disappiontment I felt in the mornings was good for me and maybe has kept me going a little bit.

So glad that that's not just me!!! ;):p

xxx

Day 9 already!!! :eek:

Wow, it seems to have flown over now. I have done a whole week!!

I really hope I can keep this up. Still such a long way to go.

I feel really bloated today for some reason and a bit of a sore tummy, not totm sore just bloated sore. Strange coz I have not felt bloated since getting back on exante! Hopefully it will just be temporary and pass.

I forgot how much better it feels when you have a bit of a detox from food. I was noticing that my hands and wrists looked bloated like they were retaining water but now thankfully they look back to normal now!!

Well off to cook sons tea, then catch up on some diaries later.

Hope everyone is having a good TS day!! xx

Wow Miss Mac ... a 10.5lb loss is fab :D
And in the 14's :D
Excellent news chick :D

Back