Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

you wait....there is plenty more where that came from xx

Tomorrow for uni I shall mostly be modelling........

images

Haha...well you definitely cant see her bald patch!!..x

Ok so its the 3 day countdown until the start of exante!!
I am getting a bit nervous about it now!! I am ready for it though. :)
Got doctors appointment this afternoon to have bloods taken to test my thyroid for my hairloss so not looking forward to that :(
xxx

Ok so its the 3 day countdown until the start of exante!!
I am getting a bit nervous about it now!! I am ready for it though. :)
Got doctors appointment this afternoon to have bloods taken to test my thyroid for my hairloss so not looking forward to that :(
xxx

I think hair loss is a side effect for overactive thyroid. My mother had this. Also another side effect of over active thyroid is weight loss.
But to be honest, I remember something about not good hair with the under active thyroid. Of course that has the side effect of weight gain. I have the under active version. I have had it for 18 ish years.
I get my blood tested once a year, unless I feel not right, or they change the dose of my medication, then its more often. But I haven't had any problems for years now :)
Let us know how you get on Miss Mac :)

I think hair loss is a side effect for overactive thyroid. My mother had this. Also another side effect of over active thyroid is weight loss.
But to be honest, I remember something about not good hair with the under active thyroid. Of course that has the side effect of weight gain. I have the under active version. I have had it for 18 ish years.
I get my blood tested once a year, unless I feel not right, or they change the dose of my medication, then its more often. But I haven't had any problems for years now :)
Let us know how you get on Miss Mac :)

Well I definitely dont think I have an over active one then Marge...definitely no none-intentional weight loss for me!!:)
I dont think I do have a thyroid problem to be honest, I think it is only coz its the only test the doctor could do that might explain the hairloss. So Im expecting the results to be normal.
I just hope and pray that it stops soon and I start to get some new hair come in. It really hasnt eased or got any less for the past month!! And now I have tried eating to stop it and that hasnt worked, I am kind of in natures hands now and just have to see what happens. I kind of figured, there is no point in worrying about it coz there is absolutely nothing I can do about it but sometimes thats easier said than done.
Anyway, I get the results early next week so we'll see.
Feel like I have put loads of weight on this week for some reason but totally looking forward to getting it off next week. Really looking forward to the 'empty' feeling...bloated is so overated!!:p
So last weekend of eating before a long and successful (I hope) run on exante!!:)..xxx

If you feel tired all the time, and I mean all the time, then you may have an underactive one.
Before I was diagnosed, I could sleep for 16 hours a day :eek:, and very often did.
There was definately something about hair with it too... I cant remember. I will have to have a wee google to see :)

And you are right, bloating is over rated, thats how I feel just now, after my curry :(

I do feel tired a lot but not as much as 16 hours a day I dont think.

I have done the same as you...I got a curry last night and I had the other half tonight. Went to bed really bloated last night and full of wind off the onion bahji (sorry tmi!!). My last suppers though!!

Yeah thyroid seems to account for a lot, hairloss, weight, tiredness and moods too apparently. I was tested years ago as I was tired all the time and my weight wouldnt go down, but it was fine so I am expecting it to be fine again.
Still looking forward to the re-start...just hope I can be strong and stick to it 100%..xx

Hey MM- only 2 days to go now chicky.....! How's everything going? sending big hugs your way xxx

Hey MM- only 2 days to go now chicky.....! How's everything going? sending big hugs your way xxx

I am really looking forward to it lady G!!
I am sure I have probably forgotton how hard it is though!!

I have read through some diaries and the dreaded weekend curse seems to have claimed a few people again and that was always my hardest time.

I have not weighed myself for since last week but I am hoping that if everythign goes to plan, then I might just make the 12's by the end of the first month which will take me into virgin territory, so I am hoping that will be my motivation!!

Hope your weekend is going ok chick...xx

Oooh when do you start back?? Is it tomorrow???You're right about the dreaded weekend curse...it's claimed me every single time! lol Not anymore though, now only 9weeks to go until I get married and I want to be 11.7lbs by then.

You'll be in the 12's by the end of August no sweat! Probably after a couple of weeks as you have to bear in mind you're starting again! Ahh it'll be so good to have you back chicken :D And hey, I'll be wathcing you too to make sure you come back good n proper and get done what you need to do! :D x x x

Oooh when do you start back?? Is it tomorrow???You're right about the dreaded weekend curse...it's claimed me every single time! lol Not anymore though, now only 9weeks to go until I get married and I want to be 11.7lbs by then.

You'll be in the 12's by the end of August no sweat! Probably after a couple of weeks as you have to bear in mind you're starting again! Ahh it'll be so good to have you back chicken :D And hey, I'll be wathcing you too to make sure you come back good n proper and get done what you need to do! :D x x x

Thanks BB!
Yes I am back tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it!!:)
I am a bit scared to step on the scales as I was maintaining for the past few weeks but I have a feeling I may have overeaten this week knowing I am re-starting on Monday, so it may be a bit of a shock! Still, I figured whatever it is, I wont weigh that heavy again!!:p

9 Weeks to go eh?? wow not long at all and Im sure you can get to 11.7 no problem. Wow...what I wouldnt give to be 11.7 again!!

I really hope I can beat the weekend curse, its nasty and mean!!

So this is my last day of freedom and I am planning on having a Burger King....not big and not clever but I will savour every mouthful!!;) xxx

Thanks BB!
Yes I am back tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it!!:)
I am a bit scared to step on the scales as I was maintaining for the past few weeks but I have a feeling I may have overeaten this week knowing I am re-starting on Monday, so it may be a bit of a shock! Still, I figured whatever it is, I wont weigh that heavy again!!:p

9 Weeks to go eh?? wow not long at all and Im sure you can get to 11.7 no problem. Wow...what I wouldnt give to be 11.7 again!!

I really hope I can beat the weekend curse, its nasty and mean!!

So this is my last day of freedom and I am planning on having a Burger King....not big and not clever but I will savour every mouthful!!;) xxx

You go for it girlie!!! Make the most of it and prepare yourself for tomorrow. Whatever your weight is, it doesn't matter because you KNOW in a week you'll be at least half a stone down! lol

I'm SO pleased you're back tomorrow fellow 'ham for headwear' fan :D x x x

Re-start underway!!!

Well the time has come.....It is now 00.01hrs and I am now officially back on Exante!! :bliss:

Please be kind to me Exante!!

I am now going to bed and will weigh in in the morning to see what my new start weight is.....please dont be horrendous!!

Good luck to everyone who is re-starting today, I know there are a few of us....we can do it!!:ignore:

xxx

Good luck MM....together we can all do this xxxx

Good luck for your restart mm. We can do this xx

Well here I am on day 1!! :D

I weighed this morning and was not happy....re-start weight 14st 13½lb. :eek:
That means I am nearly back to square 1.

The ting is, I went up to 14st7 almost as soon as I started eating again, but have been maintaining that weight ever since. So I have put the rest on in the last week!!
To be honest though, I kind of knew I had. I think my brain was doing the typical thing of knowing I was starting a diet on Monday, so it was saying eat everything you can beforehand!!

Still, nothing I can do about that now, what I can do is get the weight off and keep it off!!:)

I was hoping to get back into the 13's by Sunday, but doubt very much that is going to happen, so now my first goal is to get into the 13's again!! :rolleyes:

So far I have had a coffee and I will have my first shake in a little while I think. I am more of an evening eater so I will save my pack for later. Although, I think today I will get through relatively easily as I will be surviving on the food that is still sitting in my tummy from yesterday!!:eek:

So, this is it....good luck to everyone.....I am goin to do this...are you???? xxx

Back