Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

YES I AM!! Hehe

Ahhh well done for just getting on with it lady, you'll be nearly in the 13's by this time next week and you know you will!!!

Just gotta get through these first few pap days and that's it! You're well on your way there..now you're back I'm going to make sure I'm good because there's no WAY I want you overtaking me! lol You scare me!!! :p

Enjoy your first shake!:D

x x

Haha BB, yes you better make sure I dont overtake you. We have a similar amount of weight to lose now so we could potentially get to goal together!! :)

It feels good to be back!!

I have updated all of my statistics and ticker which was sad doing, but hopefully from now on, everytime I update, it will be positive and going in the right direction!!:) xx

Hey mm good luck for today chick there's a fair few of us exante babes starting today so ur definately not alone babe...

U will lose that gain soon u have before so u will this time too...

I know exactly wa u mean abou the last supper before a diet lol... My last supper lasted like 2 week ha ha lol..

X

Well I have just had my first shake and a piece of a bar. I got some sample packs from another tfr diet to try. I had an exotic passion and red berry fruit drink which I have to say sounds much better than it tasted. It was very sweet and tasted like sherbert, very sickly. Pleased I only got 1 sample pack of that!!
The bar I had was a tfr banana bar which was actually very nice!! It was chewy without tasting like sawdust and had a nice flavour to it and was covered in chocolate. And it tasted better the more I chewed so that was a bonus!!

I have 2 more sample fruit packs to try and 4 more different flavoured bars to try. I will let you know my thoughts just in case any of you are thinking about ordering some, although I realise everone has different tastes!

So, had another coffee too and a little bit of water but nowhere near enough. I seem to drink enough, just not enough pure water....I just cant get away with it. I bought some Exante water flavourings, but I am reluctant to use then until I get into ketosis, as I hear they are high in carbs. So I will try them once I am in ketosis so I can tell if they knock me out or not. I hope they dont as I need all the help I can get on the water front. :rolleyes:

Just got a pile of ironing done, sorted out my sons wardrobe and cleared the fridge out so getting things done too which is a bonus!!:D
I felt hungry about 3 o'clock which actually felt good!! I know that sounds strange, but I have eaten so much, especially over this past week, that hunger feels so much better than bloated!!

So far so good....

That's the spirit MM.....onwards and downwards babe. Keep strong xxx

Just had a bath and another bit of my bar. Then think I will have soup in about an hour.
Have felt hungry at points today but nothing too bad and no headache as yet so all good. Still feeling very motivated and positive, just gutted I have no chance of getting back into the 13's on Sundays weigh in. Still hopefully it wont be too long!

Well done on your first day back lady!! And you KNOW it won't be too long at all until you're back in the 13's because that's how it works on exante.

Really pleased you're feeling OK today too and no headaches or anything yet. I'm on day 2 and only now just startingto feel a bit agitated so hoping it'll pass when I'm asleep andI'll wake up all refreshed! lol

Have a lovely evening and good luck for the rest of the day :D xx

Well done chick ... If u don't see the 13s this weeks wi don't worry u will defo see it in ur next wi....stay focused and positive my lovely ready for day 2 tomm OH YES x

Well done chick ... If u don't see the 13s this weeks wi don't worry u will defo see it in ur next wi....stay focused and positive my lovely ready for day 2 tomm OH YES x

Definitely ready for day 2..bring it on!! :D..x

Woo hoo......sounds like you are sailing on through into day 2 babes...........onwards and downwards chick xxxx

Thanks girls!! :)

Well thats day 1 over and done with and day 2 is here already!!:p

I was looking forward to having a lovely sleep last night as I normally do when on TS, however, it was past 3am before I finally nodded off so I am a little bit tired today!!

Going on a little bike ride with DS in a bit, blow some cobwebs away!!:)

Had 2 coffees so far and will have a shake before I go out.

So far still good.....

Jeezo Miss Mac !
You feeling ok ?
On a bike ?
I didn't think you did exercise ;):p

Jeezo Miss Mac !
You feeling ok ?
On a bike ?
I didn't think you did exercise ;):p

Hahaha Marge...what you trying to say like?? :p
Actually, no I dont class it as exercise!! It was just an activity with my son! If it was on a bike in a gym, or if I HAD to do it, only then would it be classed as exercise!! haha :)
It was lush though, eventhough I think people thought we were mad as it was pouring of rain and thundering, but it was so warm and it made it more interesting!! I can barely walk now though...need a hot bath!!!:)

You mean you haven't had a pack yet?!?!?!? Blimey! I couldn't last this long without anything!!! lol x

Just finished my first pack! Yeah BB, I can go all day without being hungry but I always struggle more in the evenings.
I just normally dont even think about having a pack until about now. Although I am off work this week and when I am at work I have a shake for breakfast before I leave the house, just to put something in my tummy incase I get the wobbles!!
I suppose everyone is different and has their packs to suit their lifestyle and hunger patterns.
Hope your having a good day BB..xx

Back from the bike ride in the thunder and rain!! It was great...I love being out in the rain, something about it makes me feel like a kid again for some reason!! :D

Had my first pack which was the new you diet tropical fruit drink. Same as yesterday and not very nice. Taste like sherbert again and very sweet and this one had a bit of a horrible aftertaste.
Also had a little bit of a bar, apple crumble and yogurt which tastes nice. However, I had the banana bar yesterday which was nice to start with but by the time I finished the last piece, it kind of didnt seem to taste as nice, so I will see how this one goes. They are nice for a change from exante and asda bars though.
Going to run a hot bath now as I am getting chilly from getting wet but day 2 is going very well so far!! :D

Had a vegetable soup and the rest of my bar and feel fine. Not had any hunger pangs today which Im pleased about.
It will soon be day 3 and onto what some people say is the toughest day so hopefully I can get through that as well as I have today.

Going to have a glass of coke zero and then off to bed. Hope I can sleep better tonight..xxx

Back