Total Solution The Miss Mac Diary! Operation Egypt!!!

Day 2's butt well and truely kicked!! :D
Onto day 3...

Wow day 3 already!! Woo hoo!!

Woke up today feeling a bit hungry but had a coffee and feel better.

Ooo I have a pina colada fruit drink to look forward to today and a caramel crunch bar!! Hope the drink is tastier and less sickly than the other 2!!

Plan for today is to wash the car and put some lights on ds bike.

Hope everyone has a good day!! xx:)

Pina COlada fruit drink???? Am I missing out on something???????? Sounds like I am! I LOVe Pina Coladas!!!!

Well done for Day 2 and I'm sure in fact I KNOW you'll kick Day 3's butt too! I bet you're feeling thinner already too aren't you!!! :D x x x

I am trying some sample packs and bars from another vlcd BB. I liked the sound of their fruit drinks as opposed to shakes, but they have 3 flavours of these and I have tried 2 and was not impressed at all. The pina colada is the last one. I love them too, so will have it this afternoon and let you know if its any good!! :)
I got a selection of 5 bars to try to and they have been ok, nice for a change but they are very small in comparrison to exante and asda bars so dont last as long!

Feeling good for day 3, not actually feeling thinner yet to be honest which is a bit disappointing as I normally feel much better after just 24 hours! I think its because I know I am stuck in the 14's still for at least another week and I dont like it!.....I hope I get some good losses though to keep me motivated. Last time I was getting 1.5 or 2lb most weeks which is not what I expected on such a strict diet. But I am determind to succeed this time!!!:rolleyes: xxx

I am trying some sample packs and bars from another vlcd BB. I liked the sound of their fruit drinks as opposed to shakes, but they have 3 flavours of these and I have tried 2 and was not impressed at all. The pina colada is the last one. I love them too, so will have it this afternoon and let you know if its any good!! :)
I got a selection of 5 bars to try to and they have been ok, nice for a change but they are very small in comparrison to exante and asda bars so dont last as long!

Feeling good for day 3, not actually feeling thinner yet to be honest which is a bit disappointing as I normally feel much better after just 24 hours! I think its because I know I am stuck in the 14's still for at least another week and I dont like it!.....I hope I get some good losses though to keep me motivated. Last time I was getting 1.5 or 2lb most weeks which is not what I expected on such a strict diet. But I am determind to succeed this time!!!:rolleyes: xxx

I really think you'll do it too MM, I think you're the same as me and this is it. I'm the same about the 13's and I've got stuck in a rut but we really have to ignore the 'rut' bit for a minute and just get on with it, then before we know it we'll be in the next bracket down :)

Good luck for today x x

Sounds impressive ladies....day one for me sadly and am hank marvin already.....oh yeah and bald! New hair colour makes it look even thinner.....now where di I put that fruit bowl hehehee!!!

Hope today goes well for you both with your fruity drinks. Much love and silliness xxxxxx

Sounds impressive ladies....day one for me sadly and am hank marvin already.....oh yeah and bald! New hair colour makes it look even thinner.....now where di I put that fruit bowl hehehee!!!

Hope today goes well for you both with your fruity drinks. Much love and silliness xxxxxx

It might be day 1 chick but you can get through it no problem!!:)

I know what you mean about the colour making look thinner. I have blond hair but have always loved black hair and all the lovely blue, cherry shades you can get. I would love to have my hair that colour but as it is thin, you can see every strand! So one small mercy for my baldness is that blond seems to blend in a little bit more!!

Anyway, I hear turkey roll is all the rage this season so we'll be fine!! xxx:p

Just POAS and it was bright pink!! YAY!!:bliss:
Day 3 and Im in ketosis already....I am so chuffed, it usually takes me a good 4-5 days!! There are much less carbs in the bars and fruit drinks I have been having though so that might be why!!

Well that has cheered me up!! :D

Nice work MM xxxx

Wish you'd told me sooner about the darker being worse thing- just dyed my hair cherry black hehehe!!!!

I just presumed you had dark hair already chick!

Blond does definitely hide the baldness a bit better I think...xxx

I shall have to go blonde next time then....xx

Never mind turkey roll..add a bit of variety, take the attention away from your hair with yes ladies, the newest of the new......luncheonmeat with egg in the middle slices!!! LOL Think it would look rather fetching with dark hair...I'm off to the butchers........:D x

Never mind turkey roll..add a bit of variety, take the attention away from your hair with yes ladies, the newest of the new......luncheonmeat with egg in the middle slices!!! LOL Think it would look rather fetching with dark hair...I'm off to the butchers........:D x

Haha...I will go for the novelty look and go for billy bear ham slice!!!:D

Just finised washing the car and had my first shake and a bit of a bar with a coffee.
Pina colada had the taste of pina colada but still had a horrible after taste. So the conclusion on the fruit drinks from the other vlcd is....dont bother!! :eatdrink017: I am now looking forward to getting back to my exante chocolate shakes tomorrow yum!!

The bars however are a different kettle of fish. I had caramel delight today and it is lush!! Definitely my favourite. It has like real caramel on the top. I only had a piece of it as I like to spread my bar out, but I really wanted to eat it all in one go!! :ignore: Roll on after my bath when i can have my next piece!!:D

It is BB...a bit like a toffee crisp!!! mmm!!!.xx

Oi!!! No mentions of toffee crisps on 'ere!! GRRR I was doing well until I read that! Now I want one!!! LOL

Hppe you've had a great day today MM, sounds like you have! :D xx

Oi!!! No mentions of toffee crisps on 'ere!! GRRR I was doing well until I read that! Now I want one!!! LOL

Hppe you've had a great day today MM, sounds like you have! :D xx

Haha...sorry chick!!:eek:

Yeah I seem to have got through the day unscathed so thats a bonus as sometimes day 3 can be tough!
Im off to have some soup now and then coffee and the last of my delicious bar!!!:p
xxx

I hope you ended yesterday well hunnie!!!! Roll on day 4 for you eh!!!! I'm SURE you'll be feeling slimmer by today and yumyum enjoy your choccie shake!!! :D xx

Back