The MLS guidelines

teddybearyoyo

Hi,

Sorry to post again!!
This could be a VERY stupid question to ask but on my lipotrim shaker it says - Female lipotrim approx 250ml water.
(Ive only just actually seen this me being as ditzy as I am). Everytime I've been making my shakes Ive made them nearly to the top - 700mls.
Is this completely the wrong thing to have done????? eeeekkk xxx :confused:

Nah its fine. I always make it with 600ml then i feel in getting more. Its also another way of getting more water down u

i make mine with 240mls .....the chemist told me i wasn't allowed to count the water in the shake as part of my 4ls

seems to be different ideas on that:confused:

Oh Jeez I just dont think 240mls looks alot, it looked like a shot !!! lol
I just fill my shaker up to the top and then I've been proper FULL after I've drank it! I had my last shake 4 hours ago and I'm just gonna make a cup of tea now before we stick on a film!! I havent yearned for anything since xxx

Oh Jeez I just dont think 240mls looks alot, it looked like a shot !!! lol
I just fill my shaker up to the top and then I've been proper FULL after I've drank it! I had my last shake 4 hours ago and I'm just gonna make a cup of tea now before we stick on a film!! I havent yearned for anything since xxx

It is........but i just swallow it as fast as i can and get it over with lol xx

It is........but i just swallow it as fast as i can and get it over with lol xx

Oh nooooooo try the vanilla with coffee and ice! GORGEOUS!
Or the chocolate with a peppermint tea so its like mint chocolate chip! Honestly, I find them tasty wee drinks then where I actually enjoy drinking them!!!! xxx

ok Teddy........vanilla with coffee and ice for lunch :p will report back :)

I can only think of 1 good thing at the moment and that is that i always drank coffee and tea black before, so i am still able to enjoy those:)

i make mine with 240mls .....the chemist told me i wasn't allowed to count the water in the shake as part of my 4ls

seems to be different ideas on that:confused:

i add 4lts plus on top of this so this certainly doesnt count as my water allowance lol

h x

ok Teddy........vanilla with coffee and ice for lunch :p will report back :)

I can only think of 1 good thing at the moment and that is that i always drank coffee and tea black before, so i am still able to enjoy those:)

Sinead what did you think :D ?? xxx

Sinead what did you think :D ?? xxx

I actually forgot :( .......made a choc one and just swallowed it lol

Having it for dinner tomorrow now!.......will remind myself

Back