The moment if truth! Im starting tomorrow

Rocky Road

Well it's time to pay for all those years of foodie treats. All my slim and save packs are here and I'm ready to go so tomorrow is the day. I'm so excited about losing weight. Wish me luck :). This is the start of my new life.

Good Luck hun

you can do it, keep drinking plenty of water, and keep busy, the time will fly by honest xx

Good luck! If I can do it then so can you xx

Good Luck to you!! Your name is making me crave rocky road haha!!

Rocky Road said:
Well it's time to pay for all those years of foodie treats. All my slim and save packs are here and I'm ready to go so tomorrow is the day. I'm so excited about losing weight. Wish me luck :). This is the start of my new life.

Good luck luvy you'll do great !!

Good luck rocky road!! You can do it!

Rocky Road said:

Good luck! :D x

All the best. Let us know how you get on x

Thankyou for all the great comments :). I'll be glad to get into ketosis but until then I'll need to be strong. I might be on here moaning in a couple of days lol x

Rocky Road said:
Thankyou for all the great comments :). I'll be glad to get into ketosis but until then I'll need to be strong. I might be on here moaning in a couple of days lol x

You can do it. Start of a diary in the 'diaries' section and then you can moan on there to your hearts content :) and we'll be here to support you! It really is the greatest thing I've ever done! I never thought I'd be 8 weeks in, having lost over 3 stone :) if I can do it.....

All the best, it wll be my day 4 tomorrow and it's been okay so far,o loads of support on here xxx

My goodness welshtigger that is amazing weight loss and very motivating. Thankyou x

Debbie it's good to know others are doing it also and I'm not alone x

Good luck ladies, keep checking in. Set up your diaries too

You can do it xxx

Good luck rocky road. I started last week so relatively new to this as well. I have found these forums a god send though- great for support. And you need to keep as busy as poss so you're not thinking about food too much. Keep us updated xx

Thanks Debbie, it is good to know others are doing it too.

Right I am off to start my diary :)

You got 2 thankyous Debbie lol. I sent one from my phone and didn't think it had sent.:eek: Modern technology confused old brain lol.

Back