The Month of my wedding has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NooNoo1970

whooppee!! after nearly a yr of waiting(well not including the other 12 yrs we have been together!!) the month I marry the man of my dreams,my rock and my savour is finally here!!!!!!!!:D :p :eek: :rolleyes:

Its a beautiful spring day here in Hatfield and is my ideal day weather wise to get married, this is the sort of day I have dreamt about getting married on!!

Feeling fab with my cd progress and on top of the world as I was back in Ketosis last night, after a blip on the weekend and another pound down this morning(and thats from last weeks wi weight!!)

Just needed to shout it from the roof tops that I am excited and so full of the joys of spring!!!

Have a fantastic day all of you!!!

off to school and toddler group now!!!!!!!

hugs to all of you!!

Lou XX:)

What a lovely post lou and how exciting for you
huge.gif

How long til the wedding - will keep fingers crossed that the sun is shining that day too
nature-smiley-016.gif

hi
I can hear you shouting here in Essex !!!! No, only kidding ya - glad you are happy and looking forward to your wedding very soon. When I got married (many years ago, although no longer together) it was April and had snowed all that week but on the day the sun shone so bright we were all squinting in the photographs !
It is lovely at this time of year - not freezing but not swealtering either but so nice to see all the blossom coming through and the bulbs poking their heads through. You will have a fabalicious day and I wish you luck, health and happiness for a long and happy life together. x

Oh, youve made my day with that post, even though its chuckin it down up norf!!!

NooNoo,

I am getting so excited for you....23 days OMG:eek: :eek: It is going to go so quickly!

:p I LOVE WEDDINGS:p and hearing other people planning and getting nervous/excited is so fantastic. (Prob because I am doing the same thing)

Are all your plans in place??? How is the dress fitting now?

Congrats on getting back into ketosis, I'm glad I'm not the only one to have a blip occasionally:eek: (chinese on sat nite)

Good luck with the diet and your next weigh in.

Take care

P.s. it is a beautiful day in Oxford too:)

awww noo noo. opened this thread with concerns that u might be panicking about losing weight and having everything ready on time etc. What a relief to find u bursting with happiness and excitement :D :D :D

you've done really really well with CD and I just know everything will fall into place for you cos u have done everything u can to make sure it does. so pleased to see u popping with glee!

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

whooppee!! after nearly a yr of waiting(well not including the other 12 yrs we have been together!!) the month I marry the man of my dreams,my rock and my savour is finally here!!!!!!!!:D :p :eek: :rolleyes:

Its a beautiful spring day here in Hatfield and is my ideal day weather wise to get married, this is the sort of day I have dreamt about getting married on!!

Feeling fab with my cd progress and on top of the world as I was back in Ketosis last night, after a blip on the weekend and another pound down this morning(and thats from last weeks wi weight!!)

Just needed to shout it from the roof tops that I am excited and so full of the joys of spring!!!

Have a fantastic day all of you!!!

off to school and toddler group now!!!!!!!

hugs to all of you!!

Lou XX:)

YAY Lou !!! HOW EXCITING....:D

no wonder ur on top of the world !

look forward to seeing the piccies !

love

Debz
xx

How very exciting!! Good luck for your special day and I hope that the weather is as lovely as today for you

Thanks to all of you!

so lovely to think I have made some peeps smile this am!

I think everything is in place that needs to be in place, some things we cant do just yet, but with loads of family helping its a great help.
Mum is doing flowers and Cake,(as wedding gift to us) SIL is decorating the venue for us(and again its a wedding gift) mum and sis made all the invites......and they were beautiful!
My cousin is doing the DJ-ing for us, he has his own business and is giving us the full works(for a fraction of the cost!)

The boys are getting really excited and ask me every morning how many more days are left!23 and counting!!!!!!

The other good thing is that at the venue (think they have only been licenced for civil weddings in the past yr or so)they didnt actually have a garden to have pics taken, when we first enquired about it all they were planning a small wedding garden with pergola, bench, white picket fence etc(well things hadnt started and I was a bit dissapointed) but vic went past the other day and its all under construction and will be finished for the 24th!:D yippee!!

The dress I tried on last weekend and its fitting better and better every time, I bought a very sexy:rolleyes: (NOT) all in one..pull you in and hike you up.....type thingy...and its made a huge difference to the smoothness of the dress!

Will try it on again next weekend and mum will do any alterations that might need doing, but I feel I am on a huge roll at the mo with CD and with another 3+ weeks togo.....its going to be just fine!!!:cool:
Just being in March now has hugely motivated me to stick 100% to the plan and really make the most of the time I have left to loose as much as poss.

Off to feed little one before she goes home at 12.30 and then cos my other minded one is off sick today Vic and I are going out for a drink/lunch(for him) before we go to pay more money to the venue and give final numbers!

hugs to all.............sending sunshine from here to anyone that has rain today!:p
Lou XX

Lovely to hear all is going as planned Lou - and lovely spring weather makes everyone feel so much better.

Looking forward to seeing all your photos.

Aaah Lou you sound sooo happy..... I am really excited for you..... I remember how exciting (although sometimes a little stressful) it was planning our wedding - around the time you met vic by the sounds of it.....lol (we got married in August 94).....

You will be a good girl now till the big day and will probably find the weight will drop off as the build up to the big day gets under way.....

You will be a stunning bride too......:D

Feel all gooey and mushy now.....:D

Enjoy your liquid lunch and hope it's not too painful parting with the cash....LOL

What a lovely thread and a exciting time for you. Congrats on the dress fitting better and getting really stuck into the diet, remember 3 weeks can still make a world of difference to the dress and those wedding photos.

Well done and keep shouting:D

Your excitement is contagious! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a glorious day for your wedding. Don't forget to share the pics with us, I'll look forward to seeing them. Angela x

Back