the more choice, the more i fail!

Bean

I have decided to do the 1000kal as i want to start working out at the gym. today is my 1st day and i have already failed misserablly, I have had a ripple and a few squares of no sugar chocolate, i have been picking at cold meat in the fridge.

the more choice i seem to have the more i fail at this diet, however i am not allowed to do ss as my bmi is to low

sorry to post such a miserable thread, but i am loosing the willpower and i done so well to start.

Bean please hang in there, take it from someone who caved in and after losing 5 stone with cd Ive put 6 back on and im due to do restart 17th february.
Im so bloody miserable now and find it hard to believe how much happier I was when the weight was gone and those weeks of madness with eating whatever I fancied have only a short moment of good feeling and as soon as whatever ive eaten has gone I feel terrible again.
Please stick with it I know how hard it can be but please believe me you dont want to be as unhappy as me after a regain of part or all of your loss. Good luck my thoughts are with you. Sarahxx.

Back