the more choice, the more i fail!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bean, 6 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bean

Bean Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have decided to do the 1000kal as i want to start working out at the gym. today is my 1st day and i have already failed misserablly, I have had a ripple and a few squares of no sugar chocolate, i have been picking at cold meat in the fridge.

the more choice i seem to have the more i fail at this diet, however i am not allowed to do ss as my bmi is to low

sorry to post such a miserable thread, but i am loosing the willpower and i done so well to start.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Bean please hang in there, take it from someone who caved in and after losing 5 stone with cd Ive put 6 back on and im due to do restart 17th february.
    Im so bloody miserable now and find it hard to believe how much happier I was when the weight was gone and those weeks of madness with eating whatever I fancied have only a short moment of good feeling and as soon as whatever ive eaten has gone I feel terrible again.
    Please stick with it I know how hard it can be but please believe me you dont want to be as unhappy as me after a regain of part or all of your loss. Good luck my thoughts are with you. Sarahxx.

4. Bean

Bean Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thanks..... just made myself an eating plan for the week so i have no excuse.