The Motivation thread :-)

the chemist of course lol! ;) thats amazing! xx

another motivational quote

"nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"

:D

My motivation is my son too because i want to be a good role model to him and its good for him when Im happy with who I am and healthy. However, its also for me because Im sick of being miserable all the time. Being totally honest, im doing this because i reached rock bottom with myself and knew something had to change, its a step towards bigger and greater things.

I'm new to this too... I think 50 posts is a lot when it would be good to have the full benefit of the site from the start :) I'm on Day 3 and loving it (despite the bad taste in my mouth today)

Here's a little quote:
That in which we persist becomes easier... not that the nature of the thing has changed, but our ability to do it has increased. HJ Grant The longer we're on Lipotrim, the easier it should get :D :D

Loving the quotes guys!
Thought I'd share my motivation, if anything just to remind myself why I'm doing this: I'm 20 and still have my whole life ahead of me, don't want to start it off unhealthy and unhappy when this is supposed to be my prime! I'm also a medical student so I'm surrounded by information about health and horror stories about what can happen because of being overweight, not to mention how underconfident and hypocritical I feel giving patients health advice when I'm clearly unhealthy myself. I'm doing this to be happy, and I can't wait to start back in October with a big chunk of this weight off me. Bring it on!

cinematic... I'm a swimming teacher ... who ever saw a fat one?? lol It's definitely time for me to look like I belong by the pool :)

I would love to take my little boy swimming as he would love to so can't wait to be able to get into atleast a size 14 cozzie!! Hopefully not long!!
I'm not an overly strong swimmer.. Seem to make a lot of splash and not really go too far lol..
Hopefully this will change once I am able to get in the pool more often xx

For all those thinking of starting lipotrim....Ready yourself. Motivation is also about preparation. We must hear the little voice within us telling us to get started before others will get on their feet and try to push us around. Remember, it wasn't raining when Noah build the ark.
:)

Keep trying no matter how hard life may seem. When a person is motivated, eventually he sees a harsh life finally clearing out, paving the way to self improvement.
Achieve your dreams. Avoid negative people, things and places. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Achieve your dreams. Avoid negative people, things and places. Eleanor Roosevelt once said, "the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." x

Thanks for all the motivation! Will read this everyday xxx me and the little man going for a swim...what a great thought!!

Keep going everyone.... then we can get them to change the site name from Minimins to MiniMe's!!! Ha!!!

:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Positive vibes everyone!!!!

My Biggest ,motivation is that i would rather be skinny and healthy and feel good about how i look in the long term, rather than give in to instant gratification of food and drink. i am on day 3 so far but b4 i started LT i started training my self to be disciplined by eating only fresh fruit/veg to detox and train myself. i lost 4kg from that alone. I am due to have so many big changes in the next week, we will be moving to another country, house, new schools, and i have 3 massive family parties to go to....all before the end of this month! i am really praying that my will power stays strong...i was tempted to wait and start in september...but if i waited, i'd probably just keep procastinating....this way, i am 1month closer to my goal by starting 1 month early!

Back