ProPoints the munchings of a lazy girl

graciebabes

will hit target this time
so after a bit of thought and some scouting about on here, i've decided to have a spell on WW PP again, as i just can't seem to get a good loss on SW at the mo.

i'm not looking for sympathy - i know full well i'm going over my syns nearly every day and not eating anywhere near enough free food, but i thought maybe some time doing PP might help me reduce my binges which is my main priority!

going to polish off the last of the bolognese sauce in the fridge then will be starting my PP diary, possibly on saturday.

any thoughts or just general chitter chatter welcome :) i also like to post my meal ideas and plans in my diary too!

Last edited:
welcome Gracie and good luck,look forward to reading your food diary.Great bunch of girls on here all willing to help and chat x

thanks very much julie that's very sweet! feeling nervous about starting propoints again as i know i didn't make the wisest food choices before, but hopefully with some careful planning and the help and support of all you lovely people on here i may shift a few pounds before my holiday at least :) xx

you will hun when/where do you go on hols, somewhere exotic I hope? x

lol not counting I would be too if I was going ....love turkey. Not going anywhere myself this year ..redecorating and would like a new suite, so can't have it all, x

jem3139 said:
lol not counting I would be too if I was going ....love turkey. Not going anywhere myself this year ..redecorating and would like a new suite, so can't have it all, x

Ah that's rubbish.. Oh well, you'll love having a newly decorated house and sofas! It'll be worth it :) x

thursday 16th june - propoints

breakfast:
30g rice krispies 3PP
125ml semi-skimmed milk 2PP

lunch:
space raiders 2PP
flump 1PP

dinner:
(VERY!) small piece of lasagne
chips
garlic bread (not sure how many PP, went out for tea! will just say it's the rest of my points for today - 13PP probably more though)
feast ice lolly 8PP

dailies used: 29PP
weeklies used: 0PP
activity points earned:0PP

Last edited:
Hello :) I'm doing the same I did slimming world for about 10 months last year and ended up weighing more at the end of it! I have decided portion control is my key, i was eating pasta and potatoes on slimming world like it was coming out of my eyes and then when I had a bit of something naughty I felt so hungry still because I was used to massive portions of pasta etc that I would just binge out!
I had a few months off where I tried to get used to normal sized portions again.

Today is my first day and I'm finding WW PP fab! I cant believe how normal the food is and that you can have fair amounts of it without going out of control on portions!

Thought I would say Hey as we seem in a similar boat trying new things...All the best :D

firstly thank you for your lovely message :)

i have dilly dallied with slimming world for the past few years, but only ever really lost 7lbs max (i don't have all the much to lose anyway - 1 stone 8lbs). i would go through good periods and bad periods, but have ended up weighing more than when i started in february which i just ridiculous to be honest.

i did weight watchers propoints last year for a little while and although i didn't get on that well with it i found it much easier to stick to the plan and it helped me control my portions, which is the main thing i need help with.

anyway this time around i'm hoping i may be a bit more successful if i keep a food diary on here :) and i have to say, no offense to the slimming world bunch as they are a lovely group, but i've had more comments on this food diary in it's first day than i have on my slimming world one for weeks which is encouraging :)

i feel very much part of a team over here, so fingers crossed big losses will be coming our way :D

Heyyy hun, lovely name :) Welcome bk to WW...

Just wanted to say good luck with everything, the support on here is amazing, and im sure if you follow the plan you will lose in time for your holiday, bet ya cant wait!! :D xxx

Heyyy hun, lovely name :) Welcome bk to WW...

Just wanted to say good luck with everything, the support on here is amazing, and im sure if you follow the plan you will lose in time for your holiday, bet ya cant wait!! :D xxx

thanks for the message sweetie :) feels goods to be back on WW!!

only had my breakfast so far today as suffering from a bit of a dicky tummy (too much information lol?!) but hopefully tomorrow i'll be able to get into the full swing of things :)

i cannot wait for my hols, its 2 weeks 4 days, so hopefully i can shift around 6/7lbs if i really stick to my points! thinking i may stay away from weeklies up until my holiday to try and maximise my loss but then again everyone is different! xx

looking good Gracie and yes everyone on here is a really big help I would be lost without them and they all make you feel so welcome as if you have known them for years, so don't be afraid to ask any questions someone is always ready to help x

jem3139 said:
looking good Gracie and yes everyone on here is a really big help I would be lost without them and they all make you feel so welcome as if you have known them for years, so don't be afraid to ask any questions someone is always ready to help x

Thank you very much :) haven't used my points as wisely as I would've liked today as I've had a funny tummy :( but onwards and upwards tomorrow I reckon!

Also, anyone know how many PP in a feast ice lolly?

Found it, 8PP ooopps will be sticking to mini milks from now on :D

Xx

Last edited:
friday 17th june - propoints

breakfast/lunch:
ww bagel 4PP
15g nutella 2PP

dinner:
ww beef + red wine casserole meal 7PP
ww spring onion mash 2PP
baby carrots 0PP
mini milk ice lolly 1PP

snack:
roast potatoes at work 7PP
twirl 6PP

dailies used so far: 29PP
weeklies used: 0PP
activity points earned: not sure as I did a fair bit of sweeping and mopping at work, definitely got a sweat on :]

Last edited:
feast lollies are gorg tho nice for a treat, hope your doing well have a fab weekend x

Hi lovely :) I too moved from SW and think WW is fabulous! Teaches about portion control and let's us eat normal food! Best if luck and feel free to ask any questions xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hi lovely :) I too moved from SW and think WW is fabulous! Teaches about portion control and let's us eat normal food! Best if luck and feel free to ask any questions xxx

Thanks honey :) am loving it at the mo and have currently had 2 100% days which never happened on SW like ever haha! Find am eating far less also, always a bonus :D xx

Back