ProPoints the munchings of a lazy girl

am loving it now honey! so prefer it to sw, as there is so much freedom of choice, it keeps me interested in the diet and looking forward to the next meal. hoping for a big loss this week as i feel ever so slinky :D xx
Hello ive just read through your diary.. i also agree ww does give u the freedom to eat and enjoy.. but still eat healthy too.!

good luck x

*Shanny* said:
Hello ive just read through your diary.. i also agree ww does give u the freedom to eat and enjoy.. but still eat healthy too.!

good luck x

Thanks mrs :) I am loving it at the min.. Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow! Xx

monday 20th june - propoints

breakfast:
cereal bar 3PP

lunch:
eat smart chicken dinner meal 9PP

snack:
ww blueberry muffin 4PP

**weigh in; lost 3.5lbs**

dinner:
pizza ?PP

dailies used so far: 29PP+more!
weeklies used: 49PP
activity points earned:

Last edited:
good luck for wi x

tomorrow night 5.30 Gracie hope I have some kind of loss n matter how small x

Well done u star!!! Good luck tomorrow Jem x

tuesday 21st june - propoints

breakfast:
homemade banana, strawberry + mango smoothie 1PP

lunch:
warburton's thin 3PP
bird's eye cracked black pepper chicken chargrill 4PP
2 tbsp extra light mayo 1PP
lettuce 0PP
space raiders 2PP
ww chocolate biscuit 2PP

snack:
costa caramel shortbread 12PP
pepsi max 0PP

dinner:
jacket potato 200g 4PP
ww tinned spaghetti 200g 3PP
3 slices wafer thin ham 1PP
25g reduced fat cheese 2PP

snack:
ww double chocolate brownie dessert 5PP

dailies used so far: 29PP
dailies remaining: 0PP

weeklies used: 11PP
activity points earned: 0PP

fruit + veg: 3/5
fluids: 3/8
milk + dairy: 1/2

Last edited:
sw to ww

hiya i have been doing the same as you, moved from slimming world to ww as i was overeating with sw. too many spuds and pasta, all the free food made me think i could eat as much as i wanted. thing is, doing ww now and doing really well, was doing 6 mile walks and everything and could see the weight come off big time, but when i ate a take away and had some alcohol at the weekends my weight coming back on? i had 5 off last week over the course of 3 weeks and had it all back on yesterday morn because i had a wedding on thursday and just went off plan then all weekend :cry:i couldn't even be bothered to walk today i am so fed up. i have 6 weeks til my holiday and would really love to have a stone off...

hiya i have been doing the same as you, moved from slimming world to ww as i was overeating with sw. too many spuds and pasta, all the free food made me think i could eat as much as i wanted. thing is, doing ww now and doing really well, was doing 6 mile walks and everything and could see the weight come off big time, but when i ate a take away and had some alcohol at the weekends my weight coming back on? i had 5 off last week over the course of 3 weeks and had it all back on yesterday morn because i had a wedding on thursday and just went off plan then all weekend :cry:i couldn't even be bothered to walk today i am so fed up. i have 6 weeks til my holiday and would really love to have a stone off...

firstly, go you for losing that 5lbs!! that's fab! proves you can do it if you put your mind to it :)

also, your weight fluctuates by up to 2.5lbs in any one day due to tiny changes taking place in your body, so this gain may have not been a true indicator!

the best advice i can suggest to you is to remember how far you've come - you've recognised you don't want to be unhappy with the way you look anymore, and have took steps to change that, that takes confidence and willpower! also, just hop right back on the bandwagon; spend the next weeks planning your meals meticulously - plan plan plan! your meals, your snacks, everything that passes your lips!

try to incorporate some of the meals you like to eat within your PP budget as well, as this will keep you looking forward to the next meal. this is what i do; there's no point in me planning to have salad for lunch as i know i detest it and therefore will be more likely to skip it or have something totally over my points!

i'm sure you will get that 5lbs off just as easily as you did the first time a few weeks ago, just plan, track and stay focussed; YOU CAN DO THIS :D :D

remember we're all only a click away if you need any support!

thanks!!!! i know, it's just a constant battle with me, and i can't understand why i am bingeing at the w'ends. i just need to stay focused i know i will do it..the thought of a bikini shall keep me right lol..

really enjoy reading your posts. thanks for them..

i had to eat a slice of white bread with banana this morn as i have no nimble, so i know i shall bloat like hell now this afternoon with that..

i love pro points though don't you, so easy to follow and you really learn about portion sizes and stuff. i originally lost 4 and half stone on discovery plan ten years ago. i always struggle with this last stone..it's on and off all the time :rolleyes:

Back