The New Cambridge Bars Are Out!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Woooohooooo!!

ROLL UP, ROLL UP!!

The new Cambridge Peanut and Cranberry bars are out today!!!

:):):):):):):)

Got my order in just after 8am this morning.
Peanut one my favourite.

CDC
Sim

I ordered 10 boxes of the Peanut as got all my customers begging for them! I even have 3 people popping in tomorrow night to pick some up even though they usually come Thursday.

They are rather nice!!

You both make my order of 2 of each look pitiful:) . Better get back on the phone tomorrow :) . If there's any left LOL.

Sim

Well I reckon they will sell like hot cakes this week! If nothing else I'll be having 1 each day until Christmas!

CD Counsellor said:
The cranberry will go with the Turkey Mike

I would give the Cranberry 7/10 as not really my thing but the peanut I think will be a massive success, I haven't yet looked at the content but have heard the carbs in it are lower than the existing bars ???

M.

The New Cambridge Bars are out

I got my order at 1pm today and, although I have only seen 4 clients, 2 boxes have gone already. Mind you 3 of them I only see fortnightly. I ordered 3 of each yesterday and 2 more today. They certainly look as they are going to be a winner :) :)

Yes I have already sold 50 of them today!! I have had 2 customers who have finished pop round and grab 7 each!! They are yummy but don't try and cut them up as they crumble too much !

Mike

My second order of the bars is due tomorrow. I prefer the peanut, I fine the cranberry a bit sweet. I put mine in the fridge, then cut it up.

Sim

Back