The New Cinderellas

G'Day New Cinderellas,

( by the way anyone reading this who would like to join the team is very welcome, there is always room for one more)

it's about 3 am and I am awake . Drinking hot water. I am pretty refreshed.

Chele, I am 5'8 and aiming for 9/10 that will mean I am pretty slender when I finish, I am aiming for stabalising around 10 stone so I feel you will look just fine at the lower weight.This time I will go all the way, partly to know I can do it. By the way I rub a lot of cocobutter on my belly skin to keep things elastic as I go down, but its my under arms I really need to watch out for cos I don't want flaps.

Lea- if you do get scales what sort will you get, digital or dial?

GM-chicken is pretty much protein anyways , how were the ketones? I know what its like to be grumpy cos I do get moods,

message from

cartoons_53.gif

Greetings Cinderellas,
do remember the importance of getting enough sleep, a rested Cinderella is a happy cambridge camper.

Cloud_girl_sleeping-590x496.jpg

(image - cloud chair by Lisa Widen)

Last edited:
I've not been 10 stone something since I was about 15, so I kinda mean mentally as well as physically not sure if I'll look ok. I'm big build, come from a big build family, but I suppose only time will tell really and I'd love to get there really just to say I did it!

I intend on weighing twice a week once maintaining and allowing seven pounds either way. I am never going to be this big again!!

Wow!
Cambridge 23/09/10 -
Week 1: -9lbs:D

Week 2: -5lbs :D
Week 3: - 1.5lbs :eek: not bad for my meal on Saturday
Week 4: -5lbs :D
Week 5: -3lbs :)
Week 6: - 4.6lbs :D
Week 7: -4.5lbs :D

You're doing incredibly well! Fair play!

I had a 1.5lb loss this week in Week 4, annoying but what can I do...

I'm hoping for a 4lbs loss weekly, so some low weeks will balance out with some higher weeks (I hope!)...

Aaaaargh bought myself some brand spanking new scales and weighed myself. They said I weigh 51 kg.....erm I doubt it!!! Put them on another floor and they said I'd gained 50kg in the last 2 mins. Refund I think!! Haha think it's a sign I should just stick to getting weighed with my CDC, I know I'd only become obsessed anyway :) x

Aaaaargh bought myself some brand spanking new scales and weighed myself. They said I weigh 51 kg.....erm I doubt it!!! Put them on another floor and they said I'd gained 50kg in the last 2 mins. Refund I think!! Haha think it's a sign I should just stick to getting weighed with my CDC, I know I'd only become obsessed anyway :) x
Wow, talk about inaccuracy! I think for me, it's important to weigh daily. It's a ritual and I use an entire very complex spread sheet to record the losses in lbs/kg/st-lbs and size etc...I find it keeps me real.

Get a refund!

G,morning all,

went to bed early, woke early, my neighbours cat keeps coming in, sometimes rushing in like a fury cannonball when I open the door coming in. He must sit in wait somewhere I can't see him from the street and then he grabs his moment! But what I have noticed about him is that he will only eat x cat food and only x flavours. He is a very elegant eater. He is a very claming influence, he eats then jumps on any likely pile of clothes and goes to sleep.

I donno why but his presence is reasuring even though I have to shoo him from scratching up the rug.

do folk check their ketones daily? I do. The only thing I don't do is measure. I never got into measuring body stats.

Bella

Wow Belle you're up early, i love cats. My friend had a problem with his neighbours cat coming into his house through the cat flap, but this one wasnt as friendly, it ate all the cat food and then peed everywhere before leaving to arrive another day lol x

some cats are like that, just eat pee and leave. This one has a strong gentle spirit which comes in with me, I do not have a cat nap, he just eats anything tasty I give him and then sleeps, he reminds me to slow down and pay attention and put first things first in the day.

Generally I do get up early, I like being awake while it is still dark outside, but I have to remember to sleep early. Its quite cold and a bit wet and very dark outside and I love it..it reminds me that life is about many things, many good things and if I can avoid crazy making events, places , people and things, I'll be alright:)

Last edited:
Good morning good morning :)
Well here I am beginning day 3 of ss and so far doing well!! Know it'll hit me today and tomorrow but just gonna keep busy busy!!
I haven't checked ketones yet cos I know when I last day and became a bit obsessive but to be honest I'm not even 100 % sure what colour the sticks should go!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday :) xxx

Any pink but not too dark.

I'm pink and have been but have only lost very nominal amounts in the last week.Not sure why...logic tells me if I'm eating 400-500 cals a day, I should be losing at the rate of knots but it's not happening which perplexes me!

Thanks Hun, may have a go, may spur me on a bit!
Are u drinking enough water?
Any loss is fab though. I'm going to keep telling myself that even if I lose 1 or 2 a week....if I didn't do this diet I'd be putting that much ON every week instead.
:) keep going, every little helps!! Xx

Hi guys, is there room for a little 'un? lol. Just wondering if you'd mind me tagging along in your group. You girls all seem to be very active in this group with posts and messages - and that's what I need, someone to spur me one. Anyway, don't worry if the group is full. Thanks x

Hi guys, is there room for a little 'un? lol. Just wondering if you'd mind me tagging along in your group. You girls all seem to be very active in this group with posts and messages - and that's what I need, someone to spur me one. Anyway, don't worry if the group is full. Thanks x

Group full? Never heard of such a thing, pull up a chair and lets rock and roll

Ah thank you bellefrogette :D

I'm Caroline by the way. I started SS (again) on Monday for the last time!! To be honest with you I'm absolutely fine so far, I guess it's easier for me cos I live alone so I've dumped out my fridge and presses of almost all food. Bellefrogette, can I ask what is 'Cambridge 330 original formula'? Is it different from regular old Cambridge or just another name for it?

Welcome, Caroline. I look forward to seeing you shrink!!

I'm drinking the water, I think I just need to stick to the programme. My CDC said I can have add-a-meal (a 200cal meal) if I want this week but I think I'm going to stick to just packs/soups this week.

The tough thing about this week is that I have to cook b/f lunch and dinner for the kids for three straight days as hub is away this week. That is what ends up with me going off plan is having to do so many meals back to back and the overexposure to food. I'm thinking of bringing them out to eat one of the nights, probably Friday as that seems to be when the wheels fall off my committment bus!

Hope you're all having a good day. I am now in my room/office have just finished my shake and have another 1.5 hrs of work until I can go! Yay!

Ah thank you bellefrogette :D

I'm Caroline by the way. I started SS (again) on Monday for the last time!! To be honest with you I'm absolutely fine so far, I guess it's easier for me cos I live alone so I've dumped out my fridge and presses of almost all food. Bellefrogette, can I ask what is 'Cambridge 330 original formula'? Is it different from regular old Cambridge or just another name for it?

Snap, I live alone to and I have had to clear out all food or pack away, today I even put my pots and plans away, kitchen looks a bit clinical or zen now depending on how one sees it.

Cambridge 330 is the original formula that intially was sold in the uk before the revamp. I did very very well on that many moons ago and I find the newer formula too milky for some reason. So when I went states side I saw they had the orginal formula which is 3 scoops a day each scoop 110 cals. I tried it and I was not as queasy on it so I bought enough tins of the stuff back with me till I go back in about a month

tonalin.jpg

I do not have the strawberry, too chemically and the chocolate is too rich, I have vanila, egg-nog or orange and jazz them up wiith cake flavourings if I get bored. I have about 5 to 6 scoops aday so I well above 330 calories but when I did it originally myself and others in the group were on 330 and I felt just fine.

Cambridge 330

latest news- not sexy but really useful

called the council plumber to come fix my blocked kitchen sink and after he left I thought I wonder if .... and yep hey presto my washing machine now works just fine, it was leaking water everywhere and I have been going to the local laundry down the road which I dislike . I had been putting off calling a washing machine repair guy/guyette round cos of the call out charge and parts and who knows what else but I was begining to dispair with the cold and all, having to go down the road each sunday.

Could it be .. ?
fairygodmother.jpg

a message from

fairy-godmother.gif

Cinderellas,

this time its about you, not a prince, your healthy body is your beautiful strong ticket to the ball of your life , its how you get to dance, barefeet if you like, you do not need glass slippers and remember exercise is not a sin, start gentle and slow and begin moving that body to the music of your dreams.

love you all FG

Last edited:
Back