THE NEW YOU...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hotty25, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    Hello again...:pwas just wondering if anything has happend to you since dieting?something that has kept you going or put a smile on your face? i have a few storys lol il start with the worst..ONE day i was sat on a bus and was watching the cctv screen and suddenly i saw a HUGE women she had messy hair was overweight and looked like she was really sad.. that WOMEN WAS ME...so i started the diet and iv dropped nearly 2stone in 5 weeks and dyed my hair bloned.. 2ND STORY started one night when i was starving and crying lol my son walked in and said YOU CAN DO THIS MUMMY IM PROUD OF YOU.. that was it that made my diet alot better as i have 3 children who lost their dad to throat cancer at 28 in january this year and my son has been threw alot and even tho i split with my ex years ago we was still best friends if you would like to see his pis and story pls visit CHRIS-JAMES-ANTAL...Anyway my last story is other day i was collecting kids from school id done my makeup had all black on and felt gr8 when a car slowed with 3 guys in and waved and smiled at me... THAT AINT HAPPENED IN LIKE 4 YEARS WOOP WOOP lol.. sooo whats happened thats really kept you on track xxx:talk017:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    My husband telling me how proud of me he was, he has always supported and loved me no matter what I looked like but was so happy for me as he could see a change in me and knew it was something I really wanted. Looking in the mirror each day and slowly seeking the sparkle coming back into my eyes!

Gx

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    both those stories just made me cry:cry: u guys r so inspirational and i too someday want to see the sparkle back in my eyes. Thanku for being so wonderful...im sniffling now haha ppl will think im not right!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.