ProPoints The next instalment

I'm hearing good things about the hairy dieters cook book. Might be worth exploring.

I have them both and love them. Probably cook something from it at least every week. So far this week I have had the jalfrezi and the meatballs. Love most of their curries and the meatloaf too. There's loads we still have to try.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

All varies on What you use. I tweak moat of mine so they ckme in betwween 5 and 9 before potaties etc. Highest is spanish chicken at 10pp but that includes potatoes. They are all pointed somewhere online :)

Here to follow :)
Good Luck on your goal date....
Congrats on quitting smoking :)

Dinner 1388950820838.jpg

Delicious.

Well todays food has just been egg and crumpet and meatballs and mash with fruit salad and greek yoghurt and a banana.

I have one of my treats in the spread in my mash and have another one should I want it.

I only had one treat yesterday so thinking of maybe just having one every day. I have sugar free jelly and fruit salad for later but im not hungry but its still early.

Not Looking forward to going back to work tomorrow but food is sorted for work so that's something at least.

Watching dancing on ice now - love it :)

Dinner looks tasty.

I also watched dancing in ice, some good ones in it this year. Not sure if I'll
watch the whole series.

Dinner looks tasty.

I also watched dancing in ice, some good ones in it this year. Not sure if I'll
watch the whole series.

Its set to be a good one. Bit annoyed that jorgie went. Always loved Hayley so rooting for her. I watch it religiously every year. Im gutted its finishing. Love oce skating. Been dropping hints to Rog to take me to the tour but I doubt it xx

So just finished plannkng everything for qork tomorrow. I am a picker at work and I cant stop it so planned as follows:

B - porridge and frozen berries
L - ham wrap and chilli bean soup

Snacks - apple, orange, banana, sugar free jelly, fruit and greek yoghurt. I also have a ww biscuit that can be a treat but im going to give it to my friend to keep hold of as it's for emergencies only!!!

D - will be something like egg, chips and beans or omlette and chips depending on what I fancy.

Will still have one more treat if I eat the biscuit but im trying to stick to only one treat a day. Thinking of getting some houmous to use as a treat to snack on at work or make the beetroot houmous but will see how I go tomorrow.

So proud of myself for a other 100% day. I dont feel deprived and im not hungry so it must bw working.

the beetroot humous looks lush and the red pepper dip. I laughed when you said your giving it to your friend. I don't think I could do 1 treat. .....I like 1 in food and 1 choc thing on a night! im happy you done another 100% day me 2 apart from the bread. ...at least it was weight watchers! ! Here's to our 100% day tomorrow. When do you weigh? ? X

At the minute 12st 5 and a half. My ww goal is 11st 10. Personal goal is between 10 and a half and 11 stone. What about you?

I am trying to stick tp 1 treat for this week and 2 treats next week when im struggling that bit more. Dont think I saw the red pepper dip will look at the booklet again tomorrow :)

I wouldn't beat yourself up over the bread. In my eyes weight watchers bread is calorie controlled bread so it counts :)

And I have to give the treat to my friend or it will be gone before 10am. Im so bad at work.

im sticking with that. I weighed in at 10s 11.5 lb I want my goal to be 9s 7lb but wanna go to 9s. I weigh in on a Thursday at the min but next week will be a sat as im changing groups. im a helper at my class so this should help me. I would eat the biscuit at that time too nice mid morning snack lol x

Subscribing, your dinners sound yum, i have the two hairy dieters books too cooked a few bit from them but want to do more of them they all sound lovely, just need to get more organised these days

Subscribing, your dinners sound yum, i have the two hairy dieters books too cooked a few bit from them but want to do more of them they all sound lovely, just need to get more organised these days

Know that feeling. I save most of mt cooking for weekends and mondays when I can prep the night before. My food isn't always that good

So first day back at work done. I struggled today but I was tired (still awake at 5am and had to get up at 6.30 - needless to say I was late into work)

B - shredded wheat and skimmed milk
L - ham wrap and small bowl of bean soup

Snacks - fruit salad and greek yoghurt, apple, orange, pear and banana

D - not even started yet but will be something with eggs and chips.

I resisted my treat that is still in my friends drawer and wont feel bad about having a ww bar later on.

Just enjoying a cuppa before the dinner prep starts. Hope everyone had a good day

Back