ProPoints The next instalment

iv had 2. I need them lol xx

nooo it's our only treats have your biscuit x

I just don't want it. am sure I will as the week goes on though. Still have 4 days left!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

im having a wobbler!! scared incase iv ate too much and not gonna lose x

im having a wobbler!! scared incase iv ate too much and not gonna lose x

Thats exactly what im like then I worry im not eating enough! Im not going to weigh until Saturday so it will either be a learning curve or a good loss. We will see. Ultimately if I put weight on its not the end of the world. Just know pointimg is the way forward for me. Its not a race. Its nice for a loss each week but this is life and if it works its a bonus if not its a week where I have looked for new ideas and inspiration xxxxxxxx

i know i just really want this to work and have every faith it does. i feel so positive, craig just said its totally different scales and a different time, day etc so try and forget it!!! why did i do it!??! xxx

What time was your meeting and what time is your new meeting? Mine is first thing in the morning xxx

Tomorrow is now all planned.

B - porridge and berries
L - tuna and sweetcorn pasta
D - beef stew made with stock.

Treat will be mayonnaise....am also working behind a bar tomorrow so wont stop until about 11pm so food really needs to keep me going so I may have my second treat when I finish tomorrow

So far so good. Hoping work will be cancelled because of the weather. Have just found out we are going out for dinner on Saturday to Chiquitos for my step daughters birthday. Thabk goodness I get my weelies back then although not sure what I will have. Chiquitos isnt in the restaurant guide on my phone so will try and look in the eating out guide on saturday

So far so good. Hoping work will be cancelled because of the weather. Have just found out we are going out for dinner on Saturday to Chiquitos for my step daughters birthday. Thabk goodness I get my weelies back then although not sure what I will have. Chiquitos isnt in the restaurant guide on my phone so will try and look in the eating out guide on saturday

my leader says I can have my weeklies back but dunno if I do. I want 1 more treat instead. im not keen on chiquitos so cannot advise on what you could have. is it not on the app?? x

Not on my app on android have an old EOG so will have a look.

Im thinking of just having that as my treat day and having just a main meal then doing simple start from sunday to friday as I only tend to have one treat anyway .

Sorry ladies I forgot to take a picture of tonights dinner. Beef stew/casserole, potatoes and veg. Yummy :)

I recommended a Quesadilla when you go. Very much doubt it is healthy lol but they are always tasty and I had one there not too long ago and it was nice. I think they also have good sizzling plates.

And yummy cocktails. Have one for me....I'm not allowed lol!!

Hope everything is going to plan :)

Everything is going amazingly well. I have been angelic. I will be driver so no drinking for me either but will enjoy the food that's for sure :)

First night I had treat number 2. Had a ww bar. Time for a bath and to figure out food for tomorrow

im hungry! ! I want a snack but dunno what. ...eggy crumpets haha x

Eggy crumpet sounds good. Thinking about it I could have had a crumpet too but a ww bar won.

Eggy crumpet sounds good. Thinking about it I could have had a crumpet too but a ww bar won.

you can have both! im desperate for chocolate. I wanna cry I need it that bad! as soon as iv been weighted im having sponge and custard lol x

I noticed the little pots of low fat custard are treats so you could stew some apple and have one of them as a treat tomorrow? I could have had them both but a bit late now. Cuppa then bed for me.

Still have yet to plan tomorrow. Thinkng shredded wheat for breakfast, tuna salad for lunch then pork, mashed potato and veg for dinner but that is subject to change.

I haven't planned either. eggy crumpets definitely. I have tons of tuna but no salad ?! then im thinking bacon, mushroom beans toast etc. were doing well. day 5 for me. What make are the custards? ? x

Back