ProPoints The next instalment

Dinner. Egg chips and beans and a chip and bean wrap. Yum bloody yum :)
1389036208029.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lush! ! I wondered how it would be a wrap xx

Food looks good. Do you cook your eggs in a microwave thing? They are perfect circle.

You go to group then? How do you find it?
I've never really done the group weight loss group thing. I always feel like is be judged.

not judged at all. I love it especially being a helper. everyone is there for the same reason and the leader is there to help and support you. iv tried alone and cannot do it I need the support and tools.

agreed on the eggs they look perfect x

What's your treats been today X

Food looks good. Do you cook your eggs in a microwave thing? They are perfect circle.

You go to group then? How do you find it?
I've never really done the group weight loss group thing. I always feel like is be judged.

Its an egg poaching pan makes them perfect.

I need to support of a group and dont feel or think im being judged. I just know I cant do it without someone pushing me. Even when I have a week away from class im bad. I need the support and motivation

not judged at all. I love it especially being a helper. everyone is there for the same reason and the leader is there to help and support you. iv tried alone and cannot do it I need the support and tools.

agreed on the eggs they look perfect x

Same here. Im useless on my own :) I love being a helper too. I am on shop too so get to see nearly everyone. My mum weighs people

im a clerk and collect all the money and total all the gains and losses. im switching classes this week as she is coming closer to me and it's a brand new class eeek X

Do you need any treats? ? x

im a clerk and collect all the money and total all the gains and losses. im switching classes this week as she is coming closer to me and it's a brand new class eeek X

Will you still be a helper at youe new class?

I dont feel deprived of anything and im not hungry so unless I'm peckish I wont have anything

ahh thats good. I only have semi skimmed milk now not skimmed x

Here to subscribe....

I just had a bowl of the tuna pasta I have made for lunches. I put 2tbsp of extra light mayo in but it will do me tomorrow, the next day plus what I had todau. Do you think im safe to say its 1 treat a day?

I just had a bowl of the tuna pasta I have made for lunches. I put 2tbsp of extra light mayo in but it will do me tomorrow, the next day plus what I had todau. Do you think im safe to say its 1 treat a day?

yea iv done that. Just made a big batch and spread it out x

Back