ProPoints The next instalment

Toblerone is one of my favourutes hence why it was a mothers day present. Still at least its gone now.

Hungry hungry hungry. Had dinner tonight and still hungry. Just sent hubby to get fruit from coop as I have run out!!!

Need to plan tomorrows food yet. Knnow im booked in for apinning and going to try and cut down on carbs but hubby is making me scampi for tea that I will want with chips and salad

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok so decided:

B - golden syrup big bowl - 5pp
L - coronation chicken salad - 4pp
D - scampi, chips and salad - 9pp

Pre workout snack - tuna wrap - 4pp

Snacks - nutty bar, cookies and chocolate bar- 6pp

28/28pp

I am going for less carbs from tomorrow. Got jacket potato for lunch and chips for tea. But as am spinning need something that will keep me going

Should say lunch is now jacket potato and tuna and not having the wrap but will have a banana before my workout

So tiday kind of not pointed! Think I am well within points but as ordered jp at work and hubby cooked dinner nothing got weighed.

B - porridge - 4pp
L - tuna salad and jacket potato - pointed at 8pp
D - scampi chips and beans pointed at 10pp

1396466282479.jpg

Snacks

Milk - 1pp
Ww Biscuits - 4pp
Ww chocolate - 2pp

Ok so 29/28pp if my guesses are right however hace weeklies and did 45 minutes spinning so im covered if not.

Got spoiled today. Lucky Sammy

1396466300701.jpg1396466316034.jpg

I was vsry spoilt. Feeling very blessed right now. I wont have babies until my step kids have babies so my kittens are my babies. Thats baby number 4! I am a crazy cat woman

I was vsry spoilt. Feeling very blessed right now. I wont have babies until my step kids have babies so my kittens are my babies. Thats baby number 4! I am a crazy cat woman

haha i love cats!
these are my 2 when we had the a year ago....
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396507641.424675.jpg

this is them now
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396507673.928141.jpg

So cute. I only have pictures of the new one on my phone so will upload some of my others tonight

Well Harry is definitely a boy. Food pants but Harry cuddles make every thing better...even better news officially on hpliday until 14th april and have a old minimins friend coming to stay next week for a few days.

Anyone we know? ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Started to write abiut the kitten tgen realised minimins friend....was on a few years back Hazykay

Started to write abiut the kitten tgen realised minimins friend....was on a few years back Hazykay

I remember her. I was on her thread. Ahhh that's lovely x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

We have been in touch since she left and she is coming to stay with me for a few days.

Feel sick today. Snuggled in bed with Harry 1396600098086.jpg

Back