ProPoints The next instalment

Sorry havent been on been pretty wrapped up with the kitten. Wi not good. Food yesterday and today not brilliant. Starting again tomorrow.

Know it's a diet site but im pretty in love so here are some more harry pictures 1396809412712.jpg1396809432107.jpg1396809443400.jpg1396809468295.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok...so im back. Had a week completely off track and gained 1lb. Figured u have 2 weigh ins till I need to pay as next week is my last week helping so will be weigh in week after...so am at 12 4 and a half so 3 and a half pounds to go.

Motivation restored and im back.

B - belvita breakfast biscuits - 6pp (needed something quick and portable and not much in)
L - chicken salad wrap - 4pp
D - will be spaghetti bolognese - guessing at 14pp

Will also be having a few coronas tonight and need points for some milk and chocolate so will update full pp tomorrow.

Nothing will pass my lips without being tracked. I have a few exercise classes planned this week too.

So update. ..dinner was 17pp (hungry so lots of pasta and some cheese)

2 coronas - 8pp
2pp milk
2pp for a chocolate
Houmous - 4pp

Total today - 43pp.

Total dailies and 34 weeklies remaining.

Hope everyone has had a nice evening. Im snuggled on the sofa having Harry cuddles resisting the munchies :) xxx

Was a very yunmy day yesterday....so today was a very lazy day. Its back to work tomorrow after a week off and I am not looking forward to it. I did have a walk along the seafront with my hubby. Wasnt far but we walked for about 40 minutes.

Food was as follows - piggy day

B - 2 slices kingsmill with flora amd marmalade - 9pp
L - one pan breakfast and beans - 11ppView attachment 133541
D - skinni beef olives, new potatoes and veg - 8pp. Although there are 4 olives on my plate only ate 2View attachment 133542

Snacks - milk 2pp, french fries 2pp, ww chocolate 2pp, yoghurt 2pp and cookies 2pp

Total 38/28pp

24 weeklies remaining.

Plan is to stick to dailies monday to friday but I do have cinema booked on wednesday so may allow myself a few extra then

Can't see the photos but the food sounds delicious.
What you watching at the cinema on Wednesday?

Do you eat a lot of olives? I love them but I'm not keen on the ones in tins or jars. I normally get them from the counter in a little pot.

What's in a one pan breakfast?

Can't see the photos but the food sounds delicious.
What you watching at the cinema on Wednesday?

Do you eat a lot of olives? I love them but I'm not keen on the ones in tins or jars. I normally get them from the counter in a little pot.

What's in a one pan breakfast?

Cinema is the new spiderman film. These arent normal olives. They are like stuffed beef. I was brought them down by a friend as you can only get the skinni range in scotland but there is also skinni burgers and skinni sausages which I am yet to try. But I do like normal olives i just dont eat many.

And a one pan breakfast is sauteed potatoes and bacon and you are supposed to put mushrooms and a fried egg in it but I changed mine about a bit and had scrambled egg and beans with it so was more a 3 pan breakfast but keeps it name as thats what the recipe is called lol. Was very nice and a very piggy day.

So planned tomorrow. Back at work so hopefully a routine will help me.

B - porridge and berries - 3pp
Morning snacks - banana and chickpeas - 2pp
L - tuna salad - 2pp followd by sf jelly and fruit salad
Afternoon snacks - houmous and carrots - 4pp and oaty cookies - 2pp and if picky an orange and an apple
D - lightly dusted yellow sole - 5pp, new potatoes - 4pp and either peas or salad (2pp)

Evening snack - rich toffee bar or yoghurt for 2pp

Milk - 2pp

28/28pp is the plan anyway!!!

Looks very tasty

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks very yummy :-D

It was very yummy. Another 100% day with still 20 weeklies left. Been crap at updating food but I promise im being good and taking pics for you all is keeping me on track

Sometimes a pic is easier than having to write it all out :-D

Pics are great as keeps you on track.

Hope your well! Have a great bank holiday weekend off work!

Sorry been MIA. Truth is things have been a bit pants on the home front and I have just not been in the mood to come alone. I tried. Anyway hopefully all is getting resolved.

Food over the weekend has been terrible. Fish and chips, alcohol, chocolate, bbq, roast, puddings and finished tonight with a dominos.

Anyway pretty safe to say I have no weeklies left so 4 days till weigh in and first as a paying customer so will be as good as I can. Not sure if will get back to goal or not I lost a lb last week but will try and salvage what I can.

So food tomorrow planned as follows :

B - granola, yoghurt and fruit - 6pp
L - am out for lunch but they have chicken and pepper skewers on the menu with salad - 11pp (according to wetherspoons in EOG)
D - either chicken and Mediterranean veg or quiche and salad - between 5 and 7pp

Snacks - lots of fruit, sugar free jelly and 1pp choc shot to dip some strawberries in, skimmed milk and a ww bar

That will be either 26 or 28pp depending on what I have for dinner. Know I have no weeklies left but am going to take a pack of ww sweets for throughout the week.

And lastly a few piccies...harry getting bigger and bbq food1398119858671.jpg1398119869616.jpg1398119896436.jpg

ahh hope things sort themselves out for u very soon!!

kitty is soooo cute! they grow so fast dont they!

i think alot of ppl failed over the weekend, but draw a line :) and food sounds good for today!

Ok so bad week. This week I weighed in at 12:5. Monthly pass purchased and this is it. 8 weeks till holiday want to be at gold again by then.

Tonight is the last treat. I have no kitchen as hubby is doung some work so indiam for tea. Cant decide between a shaslik or a biryani but will have some sag aloo or mushroom bahji and a small piece of naan

Back