ProPoints The next instalment

Well sorry I didn't update yesterday the cold knowcked me for 6 and I was in bed by 8.

So drum roll please. ..weigh in today and.....

I lost 3 and a half pounds.

Pp all the way for me now

Happy happy happy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Flippin' 'eck! Well done!

Flippin' 'eck! Well done!

Thanks I was happy. Means 2lbs to be back to healthy weight and 7lbs to be back at goal. Seems totally doable now. Tuen I can concentrate on the last 10 to 17lbs to be where I want to be. Small steps though

I think I can safely say I have my focus back.

What's your target weight, your tall arn't you?

I'm 5ft 9 and anything between 10.7 - 11.7 stone I look slim and healthy if I exercise so I'm toned. 10 stone looks okay, but I have collar bone and hip bone that stick out. Don't really like that. Then under 10stone I lose my curves and start looking lanky.

My healthy weight is 11.10. Today I was 12.3. Im aiming to be between 10 and half and 11 stone. Im 5ft 8.

So food today. ...always allow myself more on a weekend. Going to point all week and cut down/out bread potatoes etc from Wednesday (although am having chips Wednesday night but thats it)

B - cereal bar - 2pp
Raspberry rock cake made by a ww person - 4pp

L - ham and cheese toastie - 10pp

D - chicken tikka masala - home made loads of points but yummy - 17pp

1396120677183.jpg

Snacks - had a packet of french fries 2pp, going to allow myself 5pp for chocolate

Plan is to be 40pp which will eat into my weeklies.....

I am also debating lowering my daily pp to 26. Because of the weight I have put in the app it days 28 so I dont know whether to leave it so I can lose the more weight come off or change it so im being stricter. ..Choices

Brilliant loss! I bet ur so pleased! I wish I wasmt so short my healthy weight is between 7+9 Im now 11 something (cant remember without looking)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wahoo thats a brilliant loss I think you need that to get your head back in the game. Well done xx

So just to update snacks from yesterday I had a muller rice for 5pp and a curly wurly for 3pp

Total for the day 43pp

28 dailies and 15 weeklies used.

34 weeklies left

Todays plan is another carb day - spaghetti bolognese for dinner. Not sure on rest of day but should be good and wr may go on a bike ride later depending on how we get on with the jobs we need to do first.

Still bunged up with cold too

Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy the bike ride if you go!

And carb days rock!! ;)

So today has been

B - 2 slices white toast with scraping of marmalade and ww spread 6pp
L - bacon lettuce and tomato wrap - 4pp
D - spaghetti bolognese - 10pp (f9rgot picture) didnt do half as much pasta as I normally do - it was only a 5pp portion of pasta really unlike me

Snack - nume crisps - 3pp

I have a banana and chocolate cake cooking in the oven which is 4pp a slice so will have a piece later...

Also going to have a cream egg pot of joy (4pp) and either a curly wurly or a ww bar later - 3pp but if I have both will be 5pp

So wating all that will be 36pp leaving 26 weeklies

Didnt take a picture of dinner as forgot but here is lunch1396201937009.jpg

I am so totally pissed off tonight. Not even 200% sure why just really antsy and aggitated. Not helped by knowing I have a smear test tomorrow either.

Ps chocolate banana cake = massive fail

Ugh nasty! Mine was Wednesday awful things! !

Im annoyed coz I cannot stop eating! ! Xx

Smear was surprisingly ok. Done in minutes and pain free for a change. Hate those things.

So today has been a strange day.

Woke up late so no food prepared. Got to work about 10 with no breakfast so had a cereal bar - 2pp and a banana

Lunch I got off my trolly lady - philadelphia salad sandwich on brown bred - pointed at 7pp

Dinner will be egg chips and beans - 10pp

Snacks - originally planned to be a biscuit and a peanut bar for 4pp and milk for 1pp whicg would have meant I had points left for somethkng tonight...However after eating my snacks my stepdaughter turns up woth this as my belated mothers day present1396286322092.jpg so half a toblerone demolished -7pp

Taking todays total to 31pp

25 weeklies left but no treat for me tonight now.

Ooh thats a nice surprise

Uodate. Whole toblerone gone. 17 weeklies left. Maltesers in the freezer for another week. Temptation gone. Now to be good for the rest of the week.

Tomorrow is as follows:

B - porridge -4pp
L - coronation chicken wraps - 8pp
D - corned beef hash - 10pp

Total 22pp

6pp for 2 treats and milk.

Seriously, who can resist an opened bar of chocolate. At least you had the self control to stop it there and put your Maltesers out of reach.

mmmmm toblerone, havent had
one in yonks!!!
but yeah, itd be the same with me, once i pop i cant stop!!
was a nice suprise tho :)

Back