ProPoints The next instalment

I normally have a chicken byriarni but im afraid the portion would b too big for 37pp and I dont like not knowing if im eating the right amount, I wish ww would put how many grams of the takeaway u r allowed would b easier

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Totally agree but as I only have half of a take away portion I figured its enough. Its what I normally point it as

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I think 37pp is deff enough for half the portion :-D

Mmm biryani, yum! Our Indian does a great special one with lots of meat and fish and a omelette on top but I hardly ever order it as it isn't spicy enough.

How you doing now? Feel more in control. I'm also an emotional eater. My main problem is when I'm alone. I just eat for the sake of it...don't really enjoy it. That's why I think it is important to find a plan you like and stick to it. I remember once switching and swapping so much and failing at one and thinking it's okay I'll start again tomorrow and every day would be like that. It almost takes some big losses before I become committed. Obviously at the moment I have a whole new incentive. Everything I eat passes to my baby, so I have to be quite sensible.

Hope your okay and doing well! Wishing big losses.

I dont like overly spicy food so its perfect for me.

Im doing really well now. Much happier. I didn't really enjoy being pushed into simple start. It does seem a good plan but is too much like slimming world for me and I think because of that I panicked as I put weight on with slimming world as no portion control and I don't quite know what went wrong but it didnt work. Im sure there are days I will do f and h but I think this will be a better approach for me.

Im a very emotional eater and 2014 has certainly had more downs than ups so far this year. Hoping February will be a better month

Ahhb I hope feb is good for you too. Think positive hun and it will happen xxx

Thanks. So do I. To be honest given everything January threw at me I shpuld just be impressed I didnt smoke let alone worry about weight. At least I started and finished January at the same weight.

So todays food is as follows so far:

B - banana (didnt wake up until late and was busy doing housework till late lunch)
L - leerdammer light cheese and mayo sandwich thin with a bag of be light crisps - 8pp
D - hairy dieters minced beef and vegetable pie with tumbled potatoes. - absolutely delicious and so worth the 12pp

Total 20 out of 28. Not sure yet what I am going to do with my last 8 points but sure I will find something. 1391365851009.jpg

Tomorrow is all planned and lunches made already. Happy happy happy

Id that the one I made?? X

Not sure. Its in their 2nd book. It was really delicious. I hate shepherds pie and thought I wouldnt like it but it was scrummy

Ooooo nice I don't have that one xx

To finish my day I had fruit, meringue and cream for 4pp, ww biscuits and a ww bar for my last 8 points.

Tomorrow all planned and is as follows: not quite as per my planned only f and h foods.

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - tuna and sweetcorn salad - 4pp
D - chicken en croute, new potatoes and not sure what veg yet - not sure what will go - 11pp

Snacks - milk - 2pp, cookies 2pp, rice cake 2pp, fruit salad and ww chocolate - 2pp
Leaves 3pp as may have peas or beans with dinner.. ..depends on what I fancy tomorrow but if not I can easily use them with meringue and cream!

Mmmmmm where do you buy your maringue??? And what cream did you use??? X

Mmmmmm where do you buy your maringue??? And what cream did you use??? X

Meringue was a sainsburys on and the cream was elmela light but sometimes I use squirty cream or ambrosia drvon dream but as I had a few extra pointa tonight went for elmela

Dinner1391462194720.jpg

Realised half way through hadnt taken a picture. Yummy :)

Been ok today. A but picky and 4 over but weeklies used. 4 weeklies left.

Tomorrows plan:

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - ham salad warburtons thins - 4pp
D - pork, potatoes and vegetables - 9pp

Snacks - crisps - 3pp, ricr cake - 2pp, milk 2pp, biscuit 2pp and ww choclate - 2pp.

2 points remaining for the day

Looks very tasty :-D

Sorry MIA again. Bad week. Busy, stressed, unbappy. Food not bad but nit good either. To compendate today tried a f and h day and been angelic:

B - porridge and banana
L - ham warburtons thin and chicken chinese soup
D - left over dpanish chicken

Snacks - fruit and skimmed milk

Not one bad thing passed my lips

Tomorrows plan

B - porridge
L - jacket potato and not sure what yet
D - chicken salad

Dnacks - fruit and maybe ham warburton thin for 11am munchies

Should explain 11am is when my trolly lady comes around and if I have something to eat I dont go out to her. If I have nothing I eat whatever I can ofd her - scones, sweets and crisps so I always try and be prepared with something

Trolley lady.....we don't have one. We have NOTHING not even a vending machine. If I don't bring enough food, I either starve, steal from the biscuit tin from 2 tables away or walk 20mins to the nearest shop. We move office in 2 weeks so I have a closer shop :)

How are you?

Omg night out last night = dying today! Bad weigh in bad week, blow out last night and starting again today!! Xxx

Back