ProPoints The next instalment

Its been reported but no apology as such. One member of staff was lovely tgough. Couldnt have been more helpful. Just feeling sorry for myself

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What happened to your friend btw? You don't have to say....I'm just a naturally curious person. Hope your coping with it okay.

And with the leg.....play on it. I would, the hubby would be making me cups of tea all night :)

Well its kind of unknown with my friend at the moment. He just died peacefully in his sleep. He was only 35 and no known illness but hopefully more will be found out soon.

I am being well looked after by all. It does hurt quite a bit and is swollen and bruising is coming out too

I would take a couple pics and email tesco and complain, they might send u a voucher :-D
I complained once cause I ordered some toys and paid for them online then went to collect the next day but it was a sunday and they closed at 4 so I got there at 3.30 on the way back from being out as we live 10 miles from tesco and the man refused to go get my parcel as they shut in 30 min so I emailed tesco and complained and they sent me a £10 voucher and said they would send the staff on a training course for how to deal with customers :-D I was really annoyed as I then had to make a special trip just to get my parcel :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh thanks for thst recipe.

Ooo knee doesn't sound good. I'd be claiming lol but seriously I hope your ok. I would feel sorry for myself too hate falling over.

Hope you are well x

Been to hospital. Its my thigh and bum.
Its just swelling and bruising. She says she can see it coming out but said it will come out properly in the course of the next week. Pain killers, ice pack and keep moving as much as I can is the advice.

Anyway weigh in tiday. Sts which was annoying as had been very good.

Todays plan

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - ham warburtons thin - 4pp
D - will be steak, home made chips, pepper sauce, tomatoes, mushrooms and corn on the cob - will point later when weighed it all up

Snacks so far - ww crisps, ww vanilla biscuit and rice cake - 6pp

Oouch!! Well done on stay the same, it is maybe due to swelling on your leg? Dinner sounds great! Hope your leg feels better with good painkillers on board and you aren't too incapacitated.

Stay the same is a good result, swelling retains water and so does taking painkillers. Double loss next week!!

I don't know what you means by them saying 'it will comes out' what will?

Well done on ur sts :-D u gotta look at it like its not a gain and the others r probably right about the water retention :-D

Not good that u had to go hospital for ur leg tho, u must b pretty hurting :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Leg is getting better. Its not as painful all over just a few isolated spots but still swollen.

So yesterday ended up at only eating 14pp. Didn't want dinner so way under points.

Wasnt even hungry this morning so only had a cereal bar and a cup of tea so far

How come you wasn't hungry. I feel like I need a few days like that. Been a big pig way too many days recently.

Just been a bit down. Lots of crap going on at home and just getting to me. Good news is weeklies have hardly been touched. Have used some today as had a be good to yourself chocolate cake and light cream. Was delicious. Also had coronation chicken wrap, cereal bar and meatballs and mash for dinner.

Snacks have been milk, butter (in mash) and ww crisps.

32/28pp used. 1392662732792.jpg

Good job I have had weeklies been a little piggy. Still have 35 left but been very snacky.

Lunch out witg hubby tomorrow. Only Morrisons cafe but a nice change.

Todays food

B - porridge and berries - 3pp
L - coronation chicken potato - 10pp
D - chicken casserole - 7pp

Snacks

Ham warburtons thins, milk, 2 x ww bars and french fries

Morrisons do good food, last tim I went I had curry with chips and naan. The only bad thing is they put the calories on the menu, guilts you into picking the healthiest curry lol!!

We didnt end up eating out as hubby had a tummy ache. Food been horrendous but still within weeklies. Too much going on to say.

So weigh in I lost a lb. Not sure how I feel about that as although had lots of chocolate was still all in my weeklies.

My current weight is 12 stone 5. Next week is my year at goal so wanted to be at least 12 stone 1 but doesn't look like this will happen.

So plan is to be excellent. Thats thr plan.

Today

B - banana and cereal bar
L - warburtons thin and something (will decide later)
D - spaghetti bolognese

Will update values and snacks later xxx

Back