The 'No drinking on a school night' thread

I was dry last night but when not on said wagon I like, dry red, dry white, whisky/whiskey depending on where it is from, vodka, brandy, baileys (best avoided), sherry, ooooo and port (they are also best avoided as very carby).

Me me me me me!!! ill join!!!

SICK of drinking week nights with the oh who i awe Tuesday Fri and sat. Im only going to have a diddy amount on Fridays from here on xx

was at work so that kept me off it :)

(although i have been known to have a wee glass of red in the morning after nightshift
9.gif
)

well i was naughty last night and had two glass of wine white , think thats my downfall but am dry today lol

I need a drink
I need a drink
I need a drink
I need a drink
I need a drink

2 pregnancies in my new team this week.... I struggle to celebrate tho, they are aged between 16-18 yrs old!!!! :(

I need a drink
I need a drink
I need a drink
I need a drink
I need a drink

2 pregnancies in my new team this week.... I struggle to celebrate tho, they are aged between 16-18 yrs old!!!! :(

Oh dear!!!!!

im with you vick xxxx not on the teenage pregnancies but on i need a drink

If I wasn't a stronger person the missus would have driven me to drink tonight - I HATE doing the banking - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

well its nearly bedtime and i HAVENT had a drink.........its gonna be one hell of a glass of wine on friday though!!!!!

)))))crappy staff who get pregnant too soon (((((

oooww!!!!! make sure your drinking loads of water today and even a little exercise to burn that alcohol.....extra housework for you missus!!

Quick question : When having a tipple, how much do u guys drink? And how do u count the carbs in the mine or whatever drink ur having

xx

morning - i use fitness pal to calculate mine hon.
no drink for me apart from water :) roll on g and t friday!

My tipple is normally 1 bottle of wine or 2 vodkas

I don't count the carbs if u don't think about it, they're not in it lol

Hahahahaha Missy,,, I think that could be a dangerous path for me to follow,, I'd end up drinking the bottle or 2 or 3 !!!!!!!

xx

I survived the night. OH went and bought me a bottle of wine but i didn't open it. Yay me :)

woop good girl if id had some in last night i would have had a glass!

Back