The 'No drinking on a school night' thread

Keep with it Bren love. Try sticking it out till the Bday meal hun n that'll also be a controlled event from what I gather. You will feel so proud of yourself.

MissyMustDoIt said:
oooww!!!!! make sure your drinking loads of water today and even a little exercise to burn that alcohol.....extra housework for you missus!!

Lol Okey dokey. No drinking for me this w/wed xx

Better than a smoke Lisa. x

Exactly Linz. I can't give everything up at once! I'm going to have to miss my quit appointment today. Still waiting on the 3rd attempt at this delivery and if they can't deliver this time it will be returned.

Lol marty :D naughty delly.

And so the conversation goes:

- ooo what's for dinner tonight?
- nice sirloin steak - got it from the local butchers, think I'll barbeque it now the weather is nicer
- sounds lovely, I'm starving
- it really would be better with one of those half bottles of bordeaux that we never get round to having
- well it is a lifestyle not a diet......

WHOOPS :D
:party0036:

Keep with it Bren love. Try sticking it out till the Bday meal hun n that'll also be a controlled event from what I gather. You will feel so proud of yourself.

I kept off the booze all the time I was doing exante TS - from mid July till Christmas eve - so I know I can do it, the question is whether I want to lol. Yes I will drive tomorrow so I will only have a glass of wine with the meal.

I wasn't dry but only slightly damp ;)

;) You are forgiven - due to circumstances lol

Better than a smoke Lisa. x

Absolutely agree Linz

Failed again!
can someone give me a good shake please!:(

Not easy when you are being tempted by outside forces - hard to say no when it is put under your nose! Hugs xx

And so the conversation goes:

- ooo what's for dinner tonight?
- nice sirloin steak - got it from the local butchers, think I'll barbeque it now the weather is nicer
- sounds lovely, I'm starving
- it really would be better with one of those half bottles of bordeaux that we never get round to having
- well it is a lifestyle not a diet......

WHOOPS :D
:party0036:

FAIL!!!!!! :rolleyes: lol

noooooo dont i need wine!

Back