The Official Team F.B.I July Challenge Thread

Come on here Abigail and get your fix that way. Hope everyone is well and feeling motivated! ;)

well im on here whenever im at work but i love going to class hahaha, i think the atnmosphere is great

Helllo :D OOO im so excited ive joined a team :D so im aiming to get to 10 stone before my wedding next year, and im learning to eat healthy after numerous attempts on vlcd :) now i want to know how i can save this page so i can find it quick ?? How is everyone?, ive just figured out how to update my ticker :D

ooo ok i get weighed tonight hopefully a loss :S:p and for the next 2 weeks targets i want 4pounds :D gooooo slimming world :p

if you click on the User CP thingy right at the top of this page on the left hand side the thread will be saved automatically for you in there.

good luck, our team needs all the help it can get having a usless non motivated person like me in it, im not doing very well this month :( but im trying....very! lol

good luck

SG according to our tickers we both have the same amount to lose.. I want to lose mine by November (im turning 40 eeeeeK)

Maybe you just getting too hung up about it all.. spend some time thinking about why you started.. and then chill. I have found the more chilled I am about things the less damage I do.. its like a self destruct button needs to be pressed once in a while. You say you need help.. but do you know where?

te he. i will get there again, i feel poo atthe moment cos iv had a week of junk food and my body doesnt like it. i just need to stop being so lazy and get back into cooking good tasty heathy food rather than takeaways. i know why i started and i have an event coming up that i need to get 8pounds of for which is a little impossible cos its 16th August but my 'during the day' brain is all geared up and good then i get home from work and my 'night time' brain takes over and its all down hill. its like a devil and an angel on each shoulder ha ha

I shall hopefully be adding my loss at 20.00 hours woo hoo :D imexcited now... im back to work tomorrow long days, but it pays been a nurse i trek up and down the ward for 13 hours lol !:p ive developed a taste for jacket potatoes its loveeeeeeerly :D... im excited too because my dads joing slimming world and my mum but more for my dad he wants to get some weight off, hes had the orlistat tablets but they havent done much for him so im hoping this will give him the boost he neeeds :D wooo wooo

So MB you have what 4 weeks till your do? 2lbs a week? An impossibility? Not really but would need real dedication and NO laziness. You know evenings are your weak spots, same as me. I try to plan for mine. I know DA will come in from work and have a cup of tea and biscuits. So I have a cup of tea with either 2 Alpen lights (chocolate orange flavour) HEB or 3 Jumbo chocolate snackajacks 2.5 syns each. I like to pick and do spend an awful lot of time standing staring into the fridge .. so find things like ryvita minis with laughing cow cheese triangles or babybels help. I do try to make my actual meals free or sometimes use HEB on 3 slices of nimble toast depending on what im having..

Welcome to the team Mavis :D .. 2 weeks left of the challenge, whats your target loss for those 2 weeks?

WEEK ONE

1. Abigail09 =2lbs :D=Target 4lbs
  2. Doughnut =Taking a break
  3. Time4action = Missed;)= Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = 2lbs :D= Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =2.5lb :D=Target 11.5lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = STS :D= Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = STS :D = Target 7lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =MIA= Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = STS :D=Target 5lb
Total Loss for Team FBI 6.5 lbs lost and 3 maintains :happy036:

WEEK TWO 06/07/08 - 12/07/08

1. Abigail09 =1lb :D=Target 3lbs
  2. Doughnut = Taking a break
  3. Time4action = 2lbs :D=Target 8lbs
  4. MonkeysBunny = 1.5lbs :p= Target 5.5lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =3.5lbs :D=Target 8lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = 1.5lbs :p =Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = WI? =Target 7lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =MIA
  9. Emski = 2lbs :D=Target 3lb
Total Loss For Team FBI 8.5lbs Lost and a wee gain of 3lbs :gen126:

WEEK Three 13/07/08 - 20/07/08

1. Abigail09 =WI? =Target 3lbs
  2. Time4action = WI? =Target 8lbs
  3. MonkeysBunny = 1lb :D =Target 4.5lbs
  4. 30FlirtyGirl =2.5lbs :D=Target 5.5lbs
  5. mod-karen79 = WI?=Target 10lbs
  6. Tenbars = WI? =Target 7lbs
  7. Emski = WI? =Target 3lb
  8. Slimming-girl = WI? = Target 4lbs
  9. MavisBGH = WI? = Target

Welcome to the team Mavis :D .. 2 weeks left of the challenge, whats your target loss for those 2 weeks?

Good luck later SG x
WEEK ONE

1. Abigail09 =2lbs :D=Target 4lbs
  2. Doughnut =Taking a break
  3. Time4action = Missed;)= Target 10lbs
  4. Monkeys Bunny = 2lbs :D= Target 4lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =2.5lb :D=Target 11.5lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = STS :D= Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = STS :D = Target 7lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =MIA= Target 7lbs
  9. Emski = STS :D=Target 5lb
Total Loss for Team FBI 6.5 lbs lost and 3 maintains :happy036:

WEEK TWO 06/07/08 - 12/07/08

1. Abigail09 =1lb :D=Target 3lbs
  2. Doughnut = Taking a break
  3. Time4action = 2lbs :D=Target 8lbs
  4. MonkeysBunny = 1.5lbs :p= Target 5.5lbs
  5. 30FlirtyGirl =3.5lbs :D=Target 8lbs
  6. mod-karen79 = 1.5lbs :p =Target 10lbs
  7. Tenbars = WI? =Target 7lbs
  8. SlimSharrie =MIA
  9. Emski = 2lbs :D=Target 3lb
Total Loss For Team FBI 8.5lbs Lost and a wee gain of 3lbs :gen126:

WEEK Three 13/07/08 - 20/07/08

1. Abigail09 =WI? =Target 3lbs
  2. Time4action = WI? =Target 8lbs
  3. MonkeysBunny = 1lb :D =Target 4.5lbs
  4. 30FlirtyGirl =2.5lbs :D=Target 5.5lbs
  5. mod-karen79 = WI?=Target 10lbs
  6. Tenbars = WI? =Target 7lbs
  7. Emski = WI? =Target 3lb
  8. Slimming-girl = WI? = Target 4lbs
  9. MavisBGH = 3lbs = Target

Ok Ok no need to show off with these totals :rolleyes:

Just wondered, when are you starting the aug challenge?
It starts on a Thursday so a little confused :eek:

Our final weigh in for July will be Sunday 27th .. Then we go straight into August..

yeah you look at our totals and weep :cry: haha

Back