The Official Unwrap Yourself for Xmas Challenge Thread!!!

Hi all, had my weigh in and lost 3lbs so now have 29lbs to go. Am really relieved after my stay the same last week.

I haven't posted photos on here but think it is a great idea of CF's that we post pics in our party dresses/outfits at Xmas.

Good luck to all in the challenge, I must put up a ticker for it x

Hi all,
Had my weigh-in today and lost 7lbs,so now have 22lbs left to go.

Good luck to everyone else for their weigh-in's this week.

Jan xx

Had my WI today lost 4lb so now have 24lb to lose for xmas good luck everyone xx

Hi guys, I wud definately be up for that challenge I have 4 stone to lose but would be so happy if I lost 2 stone for xmas. Im starting LT 2moro and having tasted one of the drinks Im scarred I wont be able to cope with it it was bloody awful it nearly made me puke and took me so long to drink!!:cry:

Good luck with the challenge. You'll get used to the shakes. I can only stand the choc and the odd strawberry one now. You'll get to see as you go through which one suits you better.

Also i'm going for 30lb for the 18th Dec which is when I start refeed. I have first xmas challenge on saturday. Good luck everybody xxx

Lol at the pic!! Ok i'm being weighed on thursday, so anything after counts towards the 2 stone challenge! I think? I'm up for a Xmas weight loss anyway! Simone xx

Hi Snowie, I'm up for a challenge - Count me in :p.
Will set up my christmas ticker now.

Im up for the challenge...i want to lose 2 stone,that will bring my weight down to 12st 11lb.... havn't been that for more years than i care to remember,lol...bring it on!!!!!

wahoo first 4 pounds gone for this challenge and have had to cope with the temptation of kebab meat and chips and a trip to Blackpool with all the sugar goodies and fish and chips and lager and and and .........

Woooo 6lb towards me being unwrapped :D:D:D

I'll join this - deffinately want to lose 2 stone by xmas to wear a nice dress and
shake my ass at the christmas party!!lol
:massmoon:

Well, first 4lbs gone!!!!!!:D woohoo!
Have 24-31lbs more to go!!!!
Bring on christmas :character00115: lol

Hi everyone,
I lost another 5lbs at weigh-in today so only need another 17lbs off for my xmas challenge.Good luck to everyone for their weight losses this week.

Jan xx

lost 4lb yesterday so have just 1st 10lbs left to lose for x,mas challenge!! :D:D:D

ive just come back form being weighed lost 9lb yippeeee, im chuffed to bits onwards and upwards im on for 2stone for xmas started on 20th october at 15stone 3lbs today 28th october 14stone 8lbs, mariex

Back