The old thread of Team 9

Welcome mrss p, great to have you onboard!

Feeling rough right now, was up late and then got up early for some really stupid reason. Must admit at the moment I feel hungry, which I have not done for weeks.

Going to have my soup soon, already had a tetra and bar today. Water intake is just the neccessary I am afraid, oh but I did use my Wii for about 45 mins.

I am not tempted to cheat or anything but might try and get to bed early.

Was drooling over food yesterday, so sad that I watch BIG BROTHER LIVE to see them eat a big Sunday dinner!!!! I was eating each roastie with them!

Just found out the Strawberry tetra is not vegetarian, disapointed but glad to find out now before buying. If any of you guys get the porridge can you let me know if it is suitable for us veggies? I am so looking forward to trying it, I just hope it is okay!

Evening all!:)

Had a good day diet wise, so far have had 4.5l of water and 2 shakes. Going to have my last pack as a hot choc for a little treat:D

Hope everyone has had a good day.

Kelly, hope you are feeling a bit better chick x

Well Done on your water intake hun.
I am feeling much better thanks.
xx

Hiya girlies, how you all doing? I see you have a new member, best of luck on CD mrss-p :D:D
Just thought I would pop in to let you know that I'm doing well on SW so far and even went to the gym tonight :eek: Aiming for 2lb loss on Friday so will see how it goes ;)
Good luck to all of you for next weigh in :D:D:D

Hiya Darling,

I am so glad you are enjoying SW, 2lb would be good. Are you still drinking loads of water then or not??

x

Welcome mrss p, great to have you onboard!

Feeling rough right now, was up late and then got up early for some really stupid reason. Must admit at the moment I feel hungry, which I have not done for weeks.

Going to have my soup soon, already had a tetra and bar today. Water intake is just the neccessary I am afraid, oh but I did use my Wii for about 45 mins.

I am not tempted to cheat or anything but might try and get to bed early.

Just found out the Strawberry tetra is not vegetarian, disapointed but glad to find out now before buying. If any of you guys get the porridge can you let me know if it is suitable for us veggies? I am so looking forward to trying it, I just hope it is okay!

Aww really hope you feeling better soon hun, There is nowt worse than feeling like crap,
Check u out not tempted to cheat,
PROUD OF YA GIRL.. :)

X

Well It's nearly Tuesday, :rolleyes:

I dont know how I feel bout WI tomorrow I haven't been 100% bout 90%, I have just had a couple of biscuits, WHY?? I dont know.

I didnt need them, I wasnt starving, It was probably coz they were out on the top open, I got my coffee & started eating them before even thinking bout what I was doing. :mad::mad:

Anyway on the brighter side I have had well over 5l of fluids today so fingers crossed it will cancel them biscuits out.

I spoke to my CDC tonight I am meeting her on Friday for my Next packs, I am also getting some porridge, CANT WAIT TO TRY IT..

That is gonna be the hi-light of my week, unless I have a good weight loss tomorrow of course. lol. :)

Well girls im still not feeling well from my cheat yesterday, am pretty sure i going to have abad night as I feel sovergggh, going to take to my bed and hope to be my usual exuburant self tomorrow!xxxxxx kisses and hope your all ok x

Good Morning Guys, :D

Well I lost 4lb this week,
Ok with that although I have never been to the 'loo' yet so could of been more but never mind, Onward & upward.. ;)

saraian24 - I really hope you feel better today chick..

xx

Hiya girls, im all back to normal today and feel fine, its just staying focused and not eating today! Cant wait till im back in ketosis as the first few days always suck for me cravings wise and that.

Am already glugging the water, if i drink loads of water I can be so full i wont want food!!! Lol.

Kelly well done on your 4lb loss thats brilliant! who else os due to weight before saturday?

Hi Girls.
Did okay yesterday, will up my water intake today, I'm going for 4 pints today which would be a breakthrough for me!!!

I hope I get into ketosis soon I tell you!!

Kel, what a fab loss!! well done!

saraian, so glad you are feeling better, hopefully we will both be heading for ketosis soon.

Jools, so glad you are enjoying SW, keep it up girl!

Hi everyone else, how are you all doing?

Well I gotta go feed baby, be back later

Well done Kelly! 4lb is great!!

Hope we all manage to stay focussed today!

Hi gals! Sorry i have not been communicating. I have been so busy with work and wedding preparations!

I am glad to know that everyone is doing great. My weigh in day wednesday. can't wait. :)

hiya CQ i had wondered where youd been, how has your week been so far hunni? do you feel your going to get a good loss?

Hi Saraian,

My week has been ok. I am not feeling as motivated a i was a few days ago. Maybe its because i have not had a weigh in since i started on the 18th of August. :( i don't know if i would have lost a lot because i have had a few slips.

Keep motivated, my little cheat this week has caused me to gain 2lbs and I **** myself seeing that so with your dress to fit into keep that in mind!!!!

I agree hun.
I put on 5lbs over the weekend so I totally would recommend that you keep at it chick (wish I could stick to my own advice lol)

I'm doing great so far, no cheats and just had my first shake.

I'm soooo gonna do it this time!! :D

Fabulous Kelly!!!!!!!! You must be so happy with yourself! Proud of you!

Feeling much better today after a good night sleep. Mentally back on track!

Good Morning Guys, :D

Well I lost 4lb this week,
Ok with that although I have never been to the 'loo' yet so could of been more but never mind, Onward & upward.. ;)

saraian24 - I really hope you feel better today chick..

xx

Hi Girls.
I'm still doing good!! yay!!

Still on the CD train!

hoping to have a big loss on Monday!!

Hope you girls are doing well too.

Can't say I made the water target as such, but I did drink 3 cups of tea and 2 glasses of diet coke which is loads more than I usually drink! Oh I also did myself a pint of water.................and ended up throwing a pint of water (minus one sip) out :eek: (I'm gonna get chucked off this team aren't I lol)

Speak soon
MB
x

Back