The only person I am fooling is me .................

delphi

The only person I am fooling is me and it has to stop. I have been overweight since the age of 8; being 21 stone at my heaviest. I have been to every 'slimming club' know to woman, but have found that slimming world is the only one that works for me. I have lied to my self for so long, saying I was happy and I was active so whats the problem. Well the problem is I had breast cancer in 2010 (full recovery made :)), I have type II diabetes and high blood pressure. All of these have been caused without a doubt by my weight, so yes there is a problem. I am like a lot of people who tend to put everyone and everything first and forget about themself. Well I have decided that this is now my time, it has to be. Otherwise there may be no more time. Sounds dramatic I know but I have to take the bull (me) by the horns and do something about it.

So I thought this may be a good place to start. Maybe putting my feelings down may help me, who knows? So I hope to visit here regularly, its going to be a long and winding road, but I will get to my destination.
:character00182:

Back