the only problem with this aam lark

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
is now im struggling to get 3 packs and a meal down me, the bit of chicken and bit of veg fills me up so much i dont want anything else, and i ended up having my mousse at about 2am this morning as i was so full,
If i could think of a way to have a pack in the morning it would help, but i cant drink a soup that early, and i hate them as shakes, i have been crap at making the crisps and ended up chucking them in the bin, the muffins elude me too even though i follow it to a t, i like to have my mousse around 7pm, so i never end up having a pack till lunchtime, when i usually have soup, then another soup at dinner time, and a moussee at 7pm, but now there is aam and its messed up the routine,

I normally have a shake first thing in the morning to get it out the way.

Then I have a tetra or soup about 3pm

Then my last pack about 8pm
that suits me fine :)

Maybe you can have a mousse first thing in the morning instead?

You can have the mousse or bar whenever you want, how about the shake for bedtime drink or mousse for after the meal?

Really important to have all three packs.

Linda

the bars im not mad on to be honest, i only like the malt toffee one, and they make me hungry, i really dont like the shakes and i really enjoy my moussee early evening, i think i might have to start just necking a shake first thing whether i like it or not, if i use a straw it might go down faster, i will make sure i have the three somehow cos i know its important, but its a struggle, im dreading 1000 or do i only have two packs then?

You said earlier the bars make you hungry but you are not hungry because of the AAM, so have one bar an hour before your meal that might work.

Linda

You said earlier the bars make you hungry but you are not hungry because of the AAM, so have one bar an hour before your meal that might work.

Linda

worth a try i suppose, its a shame i couldnt have a boiled egg instead off aam lol then the breakfast problem would be sorted and i could keep my soup and mousse routine lol :D

I have the exact opposite problem - I really look forward to AAM and having 4 'meals' in one day (I do tend to have my first one at about 9.30 though as I like the shakes). I then find it difficult to adjust to going back on SS afterwards though and miss my real food.

How about spreading a vanilla shake though the day by mixing it with coffee, that way you can have it hot. I sometime do that if I'm struggling to have all my 4 packs (I'm a bit of giant, so get extra).

Just whizz a tablespoon or so of vanilla powder with water til frothy and tip in to your black coffee, it sweetens and whitens it.

How about spreading a vanilla shake though the day by mixing it with coffee, that way you can have it hot. I sometime do that if I'm struggling to have all my 4 packs (I'm a bit of giant, so get extra).

Just whizz a tablespoon or so of vanilla powder with water til frothy and tip in to your black coffee, it sweetens and whitens it.
you must be a mind reader lol i decided on sunday i would use a packet of cappicino every day in coffee as my 3rd, havnt tried the vanilla in coffee yet sounds a bit sweet, but i might give it a go,

i didnt like the vanilla i my coffee had no taste *blurgh*

what about trying adding 2 packs together make a really thick soup

i didnt like the vanilla i my coffee had no taste *blurgh*

what about trying adding 2 packs together make a really thick soup

How about adding psyllium husks instead to get a really thick soup and you only need one pack for that. You must drink extra water you you have PH's though :)

Good grief - what an absolutely fantastic problem to have!!! My appetite is still enourmous and i could eat 10,000 cals a day easily!!

I wish i could help but i've never known such an alien situation ;o)

Back