the only problem with this aam lark

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gill-cdthing, 24 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

is now im struggling to get 3 packs and a meal down me, the bit of chicken and bit of veg fills me up so much i dont want anything else, and i ended up having my mousse at about 2am this morning as i was so full,
    If i could think of a way to have a pack in the morning it would help, but i cant drink a soup that early, and i hate them as shakes, i have been crap at making the crisps and ended up chucking them in the bin, the muffins elude me too even though i follow it to a t, i like to have my mousse around 7pm, so i never end up having a pack till lunchtime, when i usually have soup, then another soup at dinner time, and a moussee at 7pm, but now there is aam and its messed up the routine,

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Do you like the bars?
    Perpaps you could have one of them in morning?

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  4. Princess

Princess 2nd Time Lucky!

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I normally have a shake first thing in the morning to get it out the way.

Then I have a tetra or soup about 3pm

Then my last pack about 8pm
    that suits me fine :)

Maybe you can have a mousse first thing in the morning instead?

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

You can have the mousse or bar whenever you want, how about the shake for bedtime drink or mousse for after the meal?

Really important to have all three packs.

Linda

6. Gill-cdthing

the bars im not mad on to be honest, i only like the malt toffee one, and they make me hungry, i really dont like the shakes and i really enjoy my moussee early evening, i think i might have to start just necking a shake first thing whether i like it or not, if i use a straw it might go down faster, i will make sure i have the three somehow cos i know its important, but its a struggle, im dreading 1000 or do i only have two packs then?

7. CW Consultant

You said earlier the bars make you hungry but you are not hungry because of the AAM, so have one bar an hour before your meal that might work.

Linda

8. Gill-cdthing

worth a try i suppose, its a shame i couldnt have a boiled egg instead off aam lol then the breakfast problem would be sorted and i could keep my soup and mousse routine lol :D

9. CW Consultant

Where I have had vegetarians on the 790 programme I have checked and had approved a boiled egg as the protein alternative, no bread though.

Not on AAM though.

Linda

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  10. Gill-cdthing

oooh something to look forward to then, :) thanks for all your help

11. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    I have the exact opposite problem - I really look forward to AAM and having 4 'meals' in one day (I do tend to have my first one at about 9.30 though as I like the shakes). I then find it difficult to adjust to going back on SS afterwards though and miss my real food.

12. d4n13773

d4n13773 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (my way!)
    How about spreading a vanilla shake though the day by mixing it with coffee, that way you can have it hot. I sometime do that if I'm struggling to have all my 4 packs (I'm a bit of giant, so get extra).

Just whizz a tablespoon or so of vanilla powder with water til frothy and tip in to your black coffee, it sweetens and whitens it.

Mini and Gill-cdthing like this.
  13. Gill-cdthing

you must be a mind reader lol i decided on sunday i would use a packet of cappicino every day in coffee as my 3rd, havnt tried the vanilla in coffee yet sounds a bit sweet, but i might give it a go,

14. redann

redann Full Member

i didnt like the vanilla i my coffee had no taste *blurgh*

what about trying adding 2 packs together make a really thick soup

15. Gill-cdthing

nah im gonna stick with the coffee, although the soup is ok it isnt nice enough that i want two together :D

16. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    How about adding psyllium husks instead to get a really thick soup and you only need one pack for that. You must drink extra water you you have PH's though :)

17. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Good grief - what an absolutely fantastic problem to have!!! My appetite is still enourmous and i could eat 10,000 cals a day easily!!

I wish i could help but i've never known such an alien situation ;o)

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Gill-cdthing

lmao it is

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.