The Only Way is Down ...

TheOnlyWayIsDown

Hi Everyone,

I am starting on Slim and Save today and I am really excited :D. I guess I have kind of made the decision that there is no going back now. I am tired of watching "Obese a Year to Save my Life" and "Biggest Loser" and wishing that was me, Getting down that I can't lose weight as fast as them, so therefor not losing any ... stupid attitude!

Today it all changes, no matter how long it takes the only way the scales are going is down.

I have alot of issues with food and tend to eat when I am unhappy, after a bout of Post Natal Depression i find myself at my highest weight ever, 17 stone 11lb.

I started CC a few weeks back at 17 stone 9 and have done nothing but binge eat since then, hence the gain.

I think that having something strict and limited will be useful for me, I feel like it will help with my food issues.

I need to remind myself of a few things. Why I am doing this. Hopefully I can look back and re focus if I am struggling.

I am doing this for K. Above everything else, she is my world and I want to watch her grow up. I want to watch her get married, have babies and watch my Grandchildren grow up. I don't want to die young. Live half a life as a Morbidly Obese Woman. I want a full life.

Soon I will be able to walk into any shop I like and buy something because I actually like it, and look good in it.

I will be able to go on a rollercoaster again and not stand in the side lines watching others have fun.

I will be able to ride a horse again.

I will be able to go a night out without crying before leaving the house.

I will make myself proud.

I will see something through to the end.

Ok, so here I come Day 1 ...

hello welcome to s&s

i also eat when im anxious or unhappy which is most of the time,ive found this diet great and in 6 weeks had lost 26lb
did fall off the wagon for a few days but back on it today

good luck all the products taste great!! im sure you will do very well on this diet

Hey
I have recently started too and have similar weight to shift so it would be great to support one another. I am exactly the same as you with emotional eating when i am stressed, bored, tired etc. Need to conquer these pesky demon voices in my head aswell as the Lbs that have creapt on listening to them telling me 'eating this wont matter' when actually it does...grrrrr lol
Good luck x

good luck all the products taste great!! im sure you will do very well on this diet[/QUOTE]

WOW! 26lbs is my first goal as it will mean I am in the 15's again, which is a barrier I seem to be unable to break (so far). So if I could do that in a similar time I would be over the moon. Well done you for getting back on the wagon

Hey
I have recently started too and have similar weight to shift so it would be great to support one another. I am exactly the same as you with emotional eating when i am stressed, bored, tired etc. Need to conquer these pesky demon voices in my head aswell as the Lbs that have creapt on listening to them telling me 'eating this wont matter' when actually it does...grrrrr lol
Good luck x

We will definatley beat the emotional eating. I really believe this is the last time I will need to attempt this weight loss. Just keep thinking positively xx

Absolutely, positive thinking is key and I certainly dont want to go through this again so need to learn about my eating habits whilst doing this too. Downwards for all of us...wahooooo!!! :superwoman:

Love ur list of reasons why you are doing this what a great idea! Week one will be over before you know it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies.

I have made it to dinner time, currently watching the family tuck into my homemade lasange. My baby is almost one but she needs alittle help with the non finger foods. Feeding her was tough as it smelt amazing.

I wasn't tempted to cheat which is good as it means my motivation is still there. I'm about to have a bar and a pint of water.

Roll on Day 2.

Day 2 :-D

I managed Day 1 100%, hopefully same today.

Today I have nothing planned, so will be home all day. This will test my willpower as this is usually the time I eat everything in sight. My Daughter's 1st birthday is coming up, its 5 weeks away, so have been thinking how much I could have lost in 5 weeks compared to other "diets". I can't wait to see..

And also another strange thing, my period has started today :-0 bit weird as not due for another 4 days.

Good lucktoday, u can do it!! Period thing isn't surprising vlcd can affect ur period, I'm on the depo and hadn't had a period for 5 years then boom s&s 2 week later I came on!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck, i will be watching your diary with interest as i started last week with almost identical stats, so it will be nice to see how you are doing along the way aswell =)

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
Good luck, i will be watching your diary with interest as i started last week with almost identical stats, so it will be nice to see how you are doing along the way aswell =)

Do you have a diary? X

No i dont, not sure anyone will want to read my waffle for like the next 7 months! .... Im totm aswell its hellish starting a diet around this time isnt it, we must be crazy.

Well done for feeding baba! V difficult but I know the first time I did a vlcd my kids were younger and I found it alot easier as they didn't realise I was on a diet but also the other thing was I rationalised it in my mind of I can't eat their food as they will have less and this helped loads.
Keep up the good work
Xxx

Day 1 again :-(

Not going to dwell, just going to move on. I'm not going to blame totm either but i always crave carbs (probably all in my head). I made dinner for the family and then helped myself to a plate.

100% today. One day at a time x

Depsite yesterdays blip, I am feeling good. Feel like my head is in the right place now.

I have just done half an hour of weight training, OUCH! my arms are physically shaking. A few years ago my parents got me a personal trainer for a while. If i took away one thing from him it was - weights for body changes, cardio for fitness. He told me to walk/run for my cardio and he would "Sculpt" my body with weights. I must say, the results where speedy but as per i never saw it through to the end. So i am going to do this to best of my ability alone.

Today was arms, and tonight will be abs. Then tomorrow I will go for a 3 mile walk to ease me back in, i don't want to do too much cardio to be honest as I am eating so few calories.

Id be careful with too much physical stuff, this morning i was playing in the garden with the dogs...(well actually dust bathing them with dm earth instead of frontlining as an experiment and they loved it) and afterwards i went all squiddly and weird like dizzy and weak...had a sachet and im ok now. So be wary of diving in and doing to much to early on. Good to hear day one mark two is a go go!

Back