The Only Way is Down ...

Tyrion_Lannister_lover said:
Id be careful with too much physical stuff, this morning i was playing in the garden with the dogs...(well actually dust bathing them with dm earth instead of frontlining as an experiment and they loved it) and afterwards i went all squiddly and weird like dizzy and weak...had a sachet and im ok now. So be wary of diving in and doing to much to early on. Good to hear day one mark two is a go go!

I'll keep sensible with the walking, your right too much wouldn't be good x

Yes!! Managed it.

Had two shakes, brocolli, chicken and eating my bar while watching easties :)

Well done chick I was just having a shake watching Enders too :)
Deffo be carefull with the exercise i go really dizzy and faint sometimes! I didn't start exercising till last week and that was week 8 xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i havn't been 100% today, but going to keep going. Hopefully manage tomorrow :-/

Thanks, i'm really Struggling. Annoyed with myself as i really want to so this.

I am thinking of doing Atkins for a few days til i am in ketosis then switching back to s&s.

I might not be on here for a few days/a week to see if i manage x

Hi everyone,

I'm doing better, done low carb food (atkins) last few days and now moving onto slim and save today. Lost 2 lbs so pleased weight is going down.

Head is in the game now x

hey... welcome...

take it from someone whos tried and failed these plans before...

you HAVE to get your head in the right place. DO NOT exercise at all until you have at least 7 days under your belt, make a commitment to yourself. Listening to that nasty little voice telling you to just eat it is what got you to be so unhappy. You have to learn to tell that voice to shut up and go away, eventually it stops speaking but it takes time.

One thing i always remember:

You are not a Dog, do not reward yourself with food.

(you can do this, find your inner warrior!!!) xxx

PrettyPaula said:
hey... welcome...

take it from someone whos tried and failed these plans before...

you HAVE to get your head in the right place. DO NOT exercise at all until you have at least 7 days under your belt, make a commitment to yourself. Listening to that nasty little voice telling you to just eat it is what got you to be so unhappy. You have to learn to tell that voice to shut up and go away, eventually it stops speaking but it takes time.

One thing i always remember:

You are not a Dog, do not reward yourself with food.

(you can do this, find your inner warrior!!!) xxx

Thank you x

Embarrassed and ashamed to admit that i can't do vlcd. I just can't stick to it :-( i wish i could.

I'm moving on to something else now, wish you all the best of luck xx

Back